[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Vipul Bhushan

Vipul Bhushan New Member

The 0-2000 are the most difficult to fill probably bcoz they may not have enuf stamina,
    whereas the 6000+ levels fill up first bcoz they have more than enuf stamina.

By the time the next Raid bosses start many of the lower ones cross 2000.

It would be gr8 if only 2 tiers - 0-4999 & 5000+

if you must have 3 tiers :
    0-2999, 3000-5999 & 6000+

scarecrow likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

forget that , 5000K pfffft, the top tier needs to be 7K to 8K next time around on FB

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I don't let the health drop much into the yellow color. I try to stay just at the last edge of green as that does give more damage to the boss. Still not seeing a lot of energy drops though.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Just to make it known. There are four players who purposely sabotaged many players raids out of spite of one's who joined their raids to help them. Sad and pathetic this was done. Kano needs to fix this feature of players who do this. And also Kano needs to look at banning players from the next raid event when they do this on purpose. You created a report button in world chat for when someone does something wrong on that. Create a report button feature next to the names of players on the raid. If they perish the raid the report button comes active. You get 5 or more reports on that player in a single raid event they are banned from the next raid whether it be a old raid being done again. Or a new raid being done.

thor persson, Marius and George Burd like this.
  5. Marius

Marius Member

Great idea!

6. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

While I like the idea of various hard hitting pirates getting guaranteed superior drops, it should also be noted that the pirates who are super duper healers should also be getting some notoriety of the same sort (if yer going to be making it fair). ~either that or keep it dropping random superiors :cool:

7. alec

alec New Member

not often do i agree with john but he is right on this one, the thing is kano are not punishing the players that deliberately kill the boss, Kano are punishing the innocent party on the bosses and then just lets the player join another boss to do the same,

easy fix for Kano all they have to do is, make it so you cannot join a new boss until you have done min damage and healing , if the boss is killed them the min damage required increases for that player, so the more he kills it the more he or she has to do to, move on to new boss

this is rubbish lowering the xp for the innocent parties of the raid boss , this is just done for financial reason.

the way kano has it set up at present , they let the guilty player free to go on deliberately kill other bosses and punish the Innocent players that are left on the boss, yet again kano punish the Innocent and let the guilty parties do as they want Kano do something to stop this , it is your game that you flushhing down the plug hole

Jon Ward likes this.
  8. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

I think Vipul has a good idea.....or set a sliding scale depending on level of player......... If a Level 7000 Pirate joins they need to complete a higher number of heals and attacks than a level 2000 or less Pirate...... That way all can join have have the same opportunity to play this aspect of the game versus just the blank standard that higher levels can easily accomplish..........

thor persson likes this.
  9. Chasity

During the RAid boss Event, many pirates' coop bosses get to within hours of expiration, causing others to have to pick up the slack to "save" the bosses & the rewards for those who've put stamina/effort into them. I propose that Kano move the personal boss to the top of the boss page, above the RAid Bosses, where the owner can see it & not forget about it! :)

10. Kirsten

Mitch can we get an adjustment for tiers on the next PC FB raid boss, , thinking

Top tier at least 7K for a min maybe higher :)

Sheryl Wertz likes this.
  11. thor persson

thor persson Member

The tiers should be set up related to the spread of players within the whole of Kano per platform. I believe you would a see normal distribution represented of active players, therefore a normal distribution of tiers and spots within each tier should be allocated to the raid bosses. For example you have 25% active players in tier1, 50% active players in tier2 and 25% active players in tier3. Therefore you should equate spots to each tier based on each percentage. So if you had 10 spots in tier1, then you should have 20 spots in tier2 and 10 spots in tier3 (or some sort of related fraction. To keep it with 30 players or as close to as possible 7,14,7 or 8,16,8)

This idea is only based upon a normal distribution, if the data followed a different distribution then you would apply a different allocation percentage.
    All I am is saying is that it should be in relation to the total number of active players.

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New Raid Boss June 25 at 9 am PDT: Mandrakora!

[​IMG]

Changes from the previous Raid Boss

- Adjusted tiers for Facebook (0 - 3000, 3000 - 6999, 7000)
    - Usual adjustment of overall Boss Health

Attack the Raid Boss on the go!

The Pirate Clan mobile app has been updated to include the functionality to summon and attack Raid Bosses! From the Home page, click on the Boss icon. From there you can see the status of your Raid Boss under the Raid Boss icon. Scroll the Boss bar all the way to the right to see "Ally Bosses" to attack other player's Raid Bosses!

Pirate Clan on iOS

Sheryl Wertz and Chasity like this.
  13. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Mi7ch i asked if this could be implemented before this raid boss. And i guess it must have been overlooked. Can we have a complete bar underneath the health bar. So when we are scanning bosses to make sure we have at least made the min actions on a boss we will see this. Just like the regular bosses kill reward damage completed when looking at your boss tab.

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  14. Chris Liotta

Chris Liotta New Member

MITCH - the upper tier needs to start WAY higher than 7000..... on almost all bosses that hit the feed the top tier fills up in UNDER ONE MINUTE !!!!! and sometimes the other two tiers combined have 3 or 4 people on them a day or two later !!!! take a look at a dozen or so raid bosses as a random sample and you'll see that I'm correct..... ideally the tiers should fill at about the same rate, no? I've gotten on some that the 10 top spots filled in under 20 seconds !!!!! I'm referring to regular facebook pirate clan,

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    Chasity likes this.
  15. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Guess you didn't tweak the end loot reward. I still say it is ridiculous for people in the top 5 for damage, healing and overall actions to not get a Superior end loot reward. To get a Common item is just not good. Especially when the stats are less that what you can get from a DJ item. Very disappointing. Makes you wonder why bother to do more than the bare minimum if you aren't going to get anything but a Common item.

[​IMG]

Gardener Rifle
    194 Attack
    147 Defense

16. Kirsten

Even if you are the have the TOP number of actions in your tier ,it has been stated that is just give you an edge more of a random shot,and honestly the drops are nothing special for me even when they are superior, I can get better stats on a limited item.

17. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I understand that. I realize that you can still purchase better DJ items. I just thought after others and myself had complained about the Common versus Superior reward, that Kano might have decided to fix this.
    Like I said, there is no real incentive then to do anything more than the minimum requirements. You can still join a ton of raids and do just minimum, while leveling up and collecting a lot of Common rewards.

18. Chasity

This is still a HUGE problem! Please M7tch, see if the devs will move one's personal boss to the top of the Boss page! I've had to try & help save at least 1/2 dozen of them (& they just keep coming) w\in literally a couple hrs of expiration, farming them out/getting help as best I can when my stamina won't "do it", so far during this Raid Event alone.

George Burd likes this.
  19. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Hello Comunity!!

I have had many bad experiences playing (Vk) with my Smartphone. The truth is that they(Game Admins) need to make many corrections in both the user-system Logical And how look like the Graphical-aspect.
    Why can I see the name in the list of Bountys of someone as Chiefain?, How Can I fight in Raid Bosses?
    I think it must progress to the future which means that we need better application does not mean that the current version of the app does not work...

20. Chasity

Ummm, You may have mistakenly posted in the wrong spot Matey! This is a Pirate Clan thread. :)