[PC] The Gift System

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nadine, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Nadine

Nadine New Member

I'm simply not going to send many gifts out until FB Pc gift system is fixed. I need little as there is little worthwhile crafting left to do. It's been a while this has been so very slow to do. It is time it was repaired.

George Burd likes this.
  2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I dont know why every month they go to the effort of changing the banner for gifting JUNE GIFTS!! Like they were in someway different to MAY GIFTS!! Was this for a feature that never got implemented?

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I've had occasion to wonder that myself, as they do seem to always be the same ones. hahaha

George Burd likes this.
  4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

they haven't rolled out new gifts in some time, i think they just resort them each month, or remove old ones and add "new" previously available ones. maybe the secret gift can be added to the rotation?

5. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

We recently had the chance to post items we would like to see created. Could this be an open ended contest that is awarded at the end of each month? Plus, I thought there were some wonderful item ideas that were posted. Can KANO use those even without the contest?

Chasity likes this.
  6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it seems that gifts in general are a low priority right now, so the answer to any idea/question/suggestion regarding gifts is "no"

7. greatM

greatM Active Member

For a long time gift sends was a significant boost to att/def strength but, it has always been a tedious process to send / return gifts.
    If I remember correct George suggested a return all option.

that seem like a good idea.:)

Revolvermann and George Burd like this.
  8. Thorgh

Thorgh New Member

I'm missing send to all button

9. Gifts are every important, as long as craft will raise a lot your total strenght.

Chasity likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The send all is in the works,and yes Gifts are important, the right ones for crafting with :)

11. the return to lost world ones are the best in the game... :D till now!

12. Hope they will release soon a new country!