[All] Raid Boss Forum Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i think they should put in the Forums like this Raid Schedule an then put the Time an Date when it begins so that we can check in here more often when they are Schedule if this is a good idea or not just stating some good idea on this one if i am doing this correctly!

Chasity, George Burd and Lasinagol like this.
  2. Aletha A Tjaden

Aletha A Tjaden New Member

strongly agree!!! We need a calendar of events.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it is in the TGIF tomorrow is VC, always a Thursday always the same time for raids, that means next thurs is PC,the week after is ZS and then LCN, wash and repeat.

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Until someone at Kano has a better idea, and they change the order again ;)

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well it still would be nice if they would create a thread posting Schedule Time so players can plan ahead bc some people work for a living...

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes until they change it ,but I ""think"" the change at the time was to retro fit the wars and the raids so they did not fall on the same weekend so to speak, at least that is what I seem to remember. :)

7. Aletha A Tjaden

Aletha A Tjaden New Member

there's an in game countdown for world bosses, arena, armada war. Why not add a raid countdown.

Guardian Angel and George Burd like this.
  8. Vic

Vic Active Member

i think a countdown would be good. but that will really make a mess out of the home page if it's put there, with the arena and syndicate war advertisements. there has to be a way to track this in game, though, instead of only advertising it here.

9. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

what about something as simple as tagging the different forum threads with the appropriate game prefix? right now, they all say the same thing. it would be helpful if they said LCN, VC, PC or whatever so that you don't actually have to open the thread and go through it to find out what game it's for.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They have been tagged with the appropriate game, actually:

[​IMG]

:)

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

i also think a countdown would be good, not all players from LCN playes all the other games to guess when raids will start, will be nice a countdown like already exists for Arena. You can even add raids near fights, Battle Arena and Synd war section to not be disturbing on home page

12. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

thanks. that must have changed recently? for the longest time, i don't think the raid boss posts were tagged like that, which is very helpful for those of us that don't play all the different games.