Levels for Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dutchman, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I would like to see a different level breakdown for the raidboss. As it is now, lvl 0-1000, 1001-3999, and 4000 and above. Lvl 4000 and above is full in just a couple of minutes, then 1001-3999, and maybe you get 2 or 3 in levels 0-1000. I would like to see a breakdown like this Lvl 0-2500, 2501-6000, and 6001 and above, or even have 4 different levels...

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the suggestion, @Dutchman . Just so I know when I send this along to the developers, what game and network are these suggestions for?

Chasity likes this.
  3. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

This is for VC on Server2. I know on Pirate Clan, (server 2) the level breakdown is already different.

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

mi7ch i still suggest to get rid of lvl brackets...

or here is something that would be interesting-

instead of having 10 in each bracket only have 8 in lower 7 in lower 8 in mid and keep top the same. this would give you 5 free spaces wich could go into making a 4th bracket. with the 4th bracket it would have its own invite link that you send to those select few after a certain bracket is full and you still want more players from there in

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

There are more higher levels hitting these bosses on server 2, double the amount allowed for 4k + and take 5 spots away from the mis and lower level brackets. Problem solved

VK QHill likes this.
  6. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Mi7ch, I have not seen any raid boss with more then 3 players lvl 1000 or below. I would say we can take that bracket down to 5, middle bracket to 8, and keep 10 in highest bracket, Then there are 7 spots still open that the player that opens the boss can use to invite select players to join him in that boss.

7. neill1990

that is basicly what i said lol

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this has been brought up repeatedly, and there have been no significant changes. i have a feeling that i know why, too. looks like you're just going to have to deal with the level tiers the way they are.

9. yeah kano2 raid bosses are always filed in mins for tiers 5000 above but hardly any on o-1000 I say let all levels race to full up 50 spots . 20 post here I come ..LOL

10. torkil a

torkil a New Member

true that 1-1999 lvl tier is hard to fill but if high lvl players have newbi frinds it can be done and some of the lower lvl can make the cirkel system work for them and more damage then most 5000+ will do i have seen a 1400+ do 150 mill of damage o a raid boss most high lvl vikings don`t do that in my exprience

11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Mitch, I thought Kano was off today. Go home! haha

12. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I have already mentioned this to mi7ch for pirate clan facebook. Since so many fools are leveling to fast with these raids. Brackets need changing and a 4th one needs to be added. 40 players total.

13. neill1990

they should do scaled brakets that depend on the lvls of all active players and since they want to keep brakets for whatever reason this would be a good idea and they could just make a program for it as well might be a little bit of work but once finished they wouldnt have to worry about changing them every 2 months

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What they should do and what they will do are 2 different things.

15. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i don't even bother w/ raids anymore, too much time and resources for no gain... i do much better using my UN in the Arena's...

16. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Makes it a downer when you join 20 bosses and get 1 superior

RainSunGone likes this.