[LCN] LCN Database Failure

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kendall, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Hey all,

This morning we had a db on LCN die at around 8am PST. We switched over to a new one at around 8:35am.

The game should be back up and running, let us know if you see any issues.

2. Stacey____

Stacey____ New Member

Hi Kendall, I play LCN on armor games for a few days now it is impossible to log in, I managed to log in yesterday for a few minutes but then the refresh button appeared and I am out of the game since. No matter what browser or network I use the result is the same. Viking Clan and Zombie Slayer both work just fine. Can you please tell me what to do.

Regards,
    Stacey

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi @Stacey____ , sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into our game on Armor! :(

Have you submitted a ticket to Support about this issue yet? They will need to check out a few things with your account to get to the bottom of this.

4. Stacey____

Stacey____ New Member

Hi mi7ch, thank you for your prompt reply, after cleaning both my cashe folders and flushdns it started working again or at least that is what I think helped. Sorry for posting the question here and not contacting the support but I was really frustrated and could not think straight.

Thanks again

Regards,
    Stacey

5. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I havent had any problems logging in after the update I was before but now I am not