A "send all" option for gift giving

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Old Salt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Oh yee of little faith.

Chasity likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hahahahahaha you tease you :p

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Of course I have faith! I have been playing for years (although not as many as some), and I'm still playing. I have also come to temper my expectations based on my years of playing. :(

4. Bite Me Yes

Bite Me Yes New Member

And can we have some new stuff to craft? Please and some that are affordable too would be nice. But no more of the elite stuff...very boring :(

5. adlib2

adlib2 New Member

Could get rid of the time wasting FLASH~~

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

A chit load of other players would love to see this as being next implemented idea. ;)
    They might not comment on forum so much, but they are 110% behind it,
    I can't even imagine if people play the 4 games, on top of that 4 platforms, would take hours just to send gifts.

Old Salt likes this.
  7. mark GT

mark GT Member

TES it`s long over due give me ,give me ;)

Old Salt and Englander like this.
  8. Englander

Englander Member

I agree too, would be another great addition to the game.

Old Salt likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hmmm no more elite stuff,lol so what are planning on doing when your stuff is not longer used, ??? well you make it into elite and legendary.

10. Vic

Vic Active Member

how much longer?

11. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

I definitely give this idea the thumbs up! :D

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Any time frame for this? A month? A year?

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

boo. oh well, we've waited over 4 years. i guess a few more won't hurt.

George Burd and thor persson like this.
  15. thor persson

thor persson Member

It would be a great idea, but I think it can also be seen as, If you put the effort in to send gifts, you will gain the benefit of receiving gifts.
    If it becomes a one click button, then many people will get the benefit from it, even ones whom have never bothered with gifting because it is a tedious thing to do. There are many of them out there, you only need to look at those who have no gift wish lists.

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I for one don't need gift's at my point in game, have a stockpile of everything needed, so why should I even attempt to send gifts then?

17. thor persson

thor persson Member

You wouldn't have any use for a send all button either then. Most people are not as lucky as you to be in the situation you described. Personally, I would still scroll down through the recipes and see what I need to collect to be in a situation that I can start making numerous items as soon as the recipe opened.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

How would I not have any use for this???? I still like helping others out even with no benefit to myself, it makes the process simpler.

19. thor persson

thor persson Member

Not knowing who your character is, I can not comment. As I said I think it would be a great idea. I was playing devils advocate and just stating another point of view that Kano may see the tedious process of sending gifts as. Maybe I should have made that clearer...
    There is no need to be defensive as no offence was intended. I apologise if it came out that way.

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If was up to me, I'd take out gift's out of the crafting situation entirely.
    But leave gift's with send all option to the new players that can use the items in their inventory.
    That's just me.