proposed new crafting recipes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by George Burd, May 27, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Megalodon dual pistol appears as a dual shark pistol, except it has a bloody backrgound unlike the silver shown here,

2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Your crafts are always too logical. This clearly makes a wheelbarrow of whale poop.

Marius, Chasity and George Burd like this.
  3. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I do like the idea George. If you extrapolate this out you could create the item, the elite, The legendary, and so on for many levels. What if you could then add different crafts, add an item with defense or an item with attack, to the original item so a player could create this as an attack item or a defense item. Dependent upon which of the two possible crafting pathways you chose. The interesting thing from this is it would require the high levels to return to hitting lower level bosses. The problem then becomes sometimes you only get 2 each 1 stamina hits in before you have reached the max on that boss. Just tossing out some other ideas that are along the same line as yours.

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  4. George Burd

ya you could make 2 types on same legendary using different adventure drops i like that idea

Chasity likes this.
  5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Wow, this all took a lot of thought! Being given a choice in how to craft would be an interesting twist. :rolleyes:

6. Marius

Marius Member

I think the idea of using up old drops from very early in the game to craft good items later in the game (like some started around 7k already do) is a great way of making better items out of obsolete stuff... maybe items from the the first 2000 levels getting crafted 2 or 3000 levels later....

7. George Burd

I understand kano wants people to buy more limiteds but crafting is here let us use it and make more. how about uber recipes to increase stats on limiteds 25 legendarys from one of the first three bosses adds 50 att or def

Zoonie and Jon Ward like this.
  8. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I am all for any crafting being updated. I still haunt Smack every night until he agrees to my crafting.

George Burd likes this.
  9. George Burd

I am trying my best Jon, work is very busy and I try to play some too lol

Jon Ward likes this.
  10. George Burd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]CREATES AZTEC BLING WARRIOR 105 att 185 def this jeweled warrior is not a sight to see, on a sunny battlefield he walks right at his opponents as they try to focus on his twinkling visage.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  11. George Burd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] CREATES EMERALD KRAKEN CALL 150 att 35 def the beautiful musical enchantment that leaves this instrument is often the last thing a pirate hears before a kraken tentacle rockets out of the water and snatches him away to the deep blue depths

12. George Burd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]CREATES PLAGUE BLADE 65 att 135 def a black aura of flies and gnats surrounds this blade, noone in their right mind will engage the wielder of this sword, a mere scratch will cause days of agony, and festering till death is welcome

13. George Burd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] CREATES DIVING DEATH BELL 200 att 0 def this diving bell stolen from atlantis is dropped off the side of the ship whirling with blades it quickly cuts thru the hull of a ship

14. George Burd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]DEMON DOLLY 140 att 57 def this cute little girls doll packs a mean spirit, idly sitting saying sweet phrases until your back is turned then you feel her dagger piercing your liver as you bleed out on deck

15. George Burd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] ELECTRIC EEL JACKET 35 att 150 def this jacket is just electrifying, really it is, electricity sparks all along it jumping off to fry anything within 5 feet of the wearer

Saintliza, cricket_jumper and Marius like this.
  16. George Burd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] SOUL REAPER 55att 160 def in possession of these items the soul taker becomes a wraith able to walk over water pass right thru the ships hull and walls, tearing the souls from his victims with a slight touch

17. George Burd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] KRAKEN SPAWN 55 att 140 def this poor matey was force fed a concoction of kraken parts and subsequently was forever transformed into a air breathing mutation most closely resmbling a small land based upside down kraken killing machine

18. Marius

Marius Member

Me likey. Keep 'em coming George! And implement it please Kano!

Krimson King likes this.
  19. George Burd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]DRUNKEN MONKEY MASTER 165 att 45 def this lil guy is a freaking drunkin ninja monkey, there is no more description needed DRUNK MONKEY NINJA AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH RUN

Krimson King and cricket_jumper like this.
  20. George Burd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]CAPTAIN GATLINGS CREATION 55 att 175 def Captain Gatling has hit the high seas, and his ship is covered in these piratey rotating guns that shoot lead at new speeds. noone dares stick their head out when near him. his mates can take his creation and carry them on land effectively killing anyone who approaches them

cricket_jumper likes this.