Guild wars stat tracking

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Demonik1, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Apizzle21

Apizzle21 Member

mi7ch you are a beautiful human being, continue to do what you do, kano is a real nice group of people and we apprentice everything you guys do.
    p.s- rig the lotto for me so that i win

-love Apizzle ;)

2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i don't know if i would go so far as to say that he's a beautiful human being, but he's all right. besides, i'm not sure if anyone at Kano is "real" anyway, are you? now if i ever do win the lotto, THAT would be beautiful!

Kirsten likes this.
  3. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

If this si the correct place to beg for a lotto win.... I'll have some of that as well please... :)

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Hey I get first dibs on winning ,not you slackers :cool:

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think personally Guild Wars. Armada Wars, and the like do nothing comparatively for the game versus War Mode. War Mode is a daily raison de etre, and those achievements should be recognized versus a mode that had a crack in it to enable sniping, that will misdirect efforts to individual goals within a team game mode. BAH!

I note there are folks who have diligently played War Mode who have slapped 00,000's, gotten 00,000's of wps, listed folks selflessly "for the team", and have done this, win or lose or in the tightest of races. They have been leaders of and within guilds and these troopers have supported your game and giving them short shrift here to encourage GW's over WM to me is in left field. Double BAH!

You want triple BAH? Its around :D

StoneCK, Kirsten and kevinmalo like this.
  6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

any news yet on wars coming over to pirateclan?

7. Kren

Kren New Member

...one year later? :( *pout

8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Not crazy about achievements for individual stats honestly.

The reason? simple.....
    Most factions need everyone to look for the low faction health. We need folks to not leave us low health. We've spent an extraordinary amount of time working with folks to not let slayers leave tokens on the board trying for a kill only. By giving them achievements it's going to be REAL hard to get them to forego a personal gain for a team win. Especially given the UN cost vs reward.

So Booooooooooooooooooo HATE this idea.

I do like the idea of some sort of something for FW as it's quite a long event and the reward is quite honestly pathetic, you spend more than you gain.

But individual skills? WHy not just change all our names to slayer and..................oh wait.....did that it's called the "new, improved" BA

I get what they are asking for and why but once again it will totally destroy what FW is supposed to do.

9. Jaegermeister

i just think this is useless considering how they currently work. a select few will be able to actually get these achievements, leaving other players like me out in the dust. of course, that means that it probably will be implemented at some point, to keep those select few happy like other changes that have been made.

StoneCK likes this.
  10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Not every player plays just to get achievements. There are some, believe it or not, that play for fun and view achievements as a nice surprise whenever one pops up. So, you can keep drinkin your haterade and let the select few be happy with the occasional cheevos implemented and the selfish ones that think of themselves before their guild/faction shouldn't be a part of one contending for the top spot in the wars anyway and this will help weed them out and make your group a stronger one in the long run. You're welcome ;p

11. AlterEgoT

Sure not every player does. But too many do.

I love the idea of rewarding the folks. I just think individual rewards for a team effort is going to cause problems.

But whatever floats your boat.

12. Demonik1

I believe the mvp of every team sport would disagree with you.....we all know ots a team effort and every team is made up of individuals that deserve to be recognized for their individual efforts. By your logic, every time you see a slap kill posted in ypur guild feed or in the chat and you get the kill, you don't deserve a plus one in the battle kills column since multiple people helped you get that kill. Almost every aspect of these games is a team effort, that doesn't mean the individuals shouldn't be rewarded for their efforts.........and idk what floats your boat but mine floats on water ;p now go kill some slayers and have a drink on me ;)

13. AlterEgoT

I agree it's a nice thought and I see your logic.

I suppose if they are careful with how they reward it, it'll be fine. But as is right now I see an awful lot of lurkers that don't help find, and don't help track just sit waiting for everyone else to do the work and snipe the kill for the glory. And that's without any real glory.

And before you say it, that's in several factions over a couple platforms.

And dang it I've been doing it wrong, was trying to float the boat on whiskey ;)

Demonik1 likes this.
  14. Demonik1

People are going to do that no matter what, it's the excitement of "the kill" and that won't change....EVER. These are the same people that still snipe kills in the arena when the kills don't even matter anymore lol

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I want a pixel trophy, it would make my day :p

Kirsten likes this.
  16. mark bar

mark bar New Member

nice will be looking for those new atv . in wars

17. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

Well dont hold your breath folks Im glad kano cant use the facebook upgrade excuse anymore but they have never been johnny on the spot.

18. Jaegermeister

i'm confident this will get done. it seems like they have a lot of things going on right now. you shouldn't have to wait more than 3, maybe 4, years to see this.

19. This is a great idea not only for syndicate wars, but also War mode.

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Honestly does not interest me in the least but good luck with this quest