[LCN] New Location: Moon Base!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 26, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ready for lift off? Expand your criminal empire to the inky blackness of space with the Moon Base!

[​IMG]

Jobs and Properties now available! The Moon Base unlocks at level 8,170.

The Navigator likes this.
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster first, getting my Towel and I am ready ;)

3. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

No boss yet Mr Mi7ch?

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Bosses typically release a week after the Location drops.

5. Warpknot

Warpknot New Member

NICE!...but what's up with the timer (times that the posts were made)?...first it was today @ 9:03...now it is today @ 4:03. Neither one of those times can be correct, unless it is Moonbase Time. Pretty cool new location though, regardless of the times of the posts. Keep up the great work.

6. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Thanks matey!

7. Warpknot

Warpknot New Member

I just checked again, and it stated that this thread was started today @ 9:03 PM. So, I logged in to post and the time switched to today @ 4:03 PM...pretty weird. OK, I'm done with the timer thing...now, it's off to the Moonbase (maybe in several years for me, that is). I think that it's great that a new location has opened up.

8. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Raid healing should give just as good exp as attacking it and world bosses for every city.
    That is whats important, so ppl see they can make a good lvl in this game. Too many ppl quitting cuz its too hard to lvl.
    Thats my statement to new city

The Navigator and GATMAN like this.
  9. Jess

Jess Active Member

When can we expect to see some new features, that actually will benefit the majority of the players?

I mean, new location is cool and all (despite the fact it's a freaking moon), but we'd love to see some new features NOW, not in thousands of levels.

foxysiren likes this.
  10. Apizzle21

Apizzle21 Member

ill be at this boss in 10 years, i need to beat the soviets in the space race to land the first pizz on the moon.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you log in to the server it updates the time to your local time (or whatever you set your time zone as). As for the game time, I'm not entirely sure where that's being pulled from...I think it would be the server time.

PVP Events are coming soon and I think that will fit the bill.

12. Warpknot

Warpknot New Member

THANKS! mi7ch for clearing up my confusion over the thread times...it all makes sense now.
    Now, to get this thread back on track, the artwork on the Moonbase looks GREAT! Kudos to those responsible.

mi7ch likes this.
  13. Water81300

Water81300 New Member

Oh boy, the boss for this area is gonna be so much fun... :)

14. FreddySmith

FreddySmith New Member

So we're heading out then? Mars base next? A few on Jupiter and Saturn on the way out? How long before we make the next Galaxy?

Jess likes this.
  15. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

No one wants to share their moon boss with me :'(

16. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Perhaps travel to Mars where you'll fight an army of imps, demons and hellknights before teleporting yourself back to Earth and Hell. ;)

17. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Nice , I hope to be there in 3-4 month!

slayer serge likes this.
  18. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The last job its called "Commandeer Doomsday device, hold earth ransom." and as a drop has a Doomsday Satellite. In a few weeks the players will start the mass production and after that, maybe there is no more return to Earth. :eek:

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree, the city logo and the drops look great to, even better than many of the latest limiteds :)

20. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

OH GOD! I need to climb 6000 levels in those few weeks to leave Earth in time. :D