Old grid

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i actually like that. you don't need an indicator for both. if there's a skull, they're dead, if there's nothing, they can be attacked/bountied/slapped.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

If they are Healing (ie: In Hospital) you can't attack them. Hence why it would be of interest to know this.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I grabbed this from Mitch's comment on other thread and I'm bit confused on 3 ways as per explained in previous posts above
    "that will let you know at a glance whether that player is alive, dead or in the Hospital."

So, is this basically the current idea?
    • skull, if dead
    • heart, if healed
    • nothing, if alive but in hospital?

4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I was a little confused about that too. Smack said "If they are Healing (ie: In Hospital) you can't attack them." Is that when you see the heart? And if they are healing, doesn't that mean you can attack them as soon as they finish healing?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll get Smack to come in here and clarify when he has a moment. ;)

JADES likes this.
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hover over the icons for a description but you are close ;)
    • skull = dead (can't attack, punch, hitlist)
    • heart = in hospital (can't attack)
    • nothing = alive and kicking (open season)

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Got it now, TY Smack sounds good.

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You sure can but depending on they players max health and regen time you could be waiting a while ;)

9. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking you might mean they were right there pushing the heal button. lol

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Any way to add under 30 day protection or under level 300 to the skull icon?
    Just a thought ;)

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Those don't really fit the theme of the icon nor do I want to load this with more player states. I hear ya on the annoyance of extra clicks but lets let this settle in a bit first.

JADES likes this.
  12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sounds good :)

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm lost Smack, why is this appearing up on own guild only, or just mocked up?

14. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Well....I like it...but i would like it a whole lot more if i could see this info on other guilds....so far i only see it on my own guild members...:oops::eek::D

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll follow up with Smack when he gets in and see what the status is. :)

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I blew it! :eek:

Well this is embarrassing. :oops: I completely missed that view while testing in Dev as I always see the list as if I were part of the guild. I'll push a fix for this today.

EDIT: This has now been fixed and I can slowly remove the egg from my face :confused:

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  17. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think the egg in an omelette would work ... It seems operable and a nice change!

18. LaScepter

Egg is good .....LOL...ty for the fix...

19. LaScepter

Well...i wasnt going to say anything for fear we would lose a good thing...but i just cant hold back any longer ..:rolleyes: ...My guild and i LOVE this for War Mode...it has simplified and drastically reduced time searching for war points....WELL DONE KANO !!! ... :D:D:D

mi7ch and JADES like this.
  20. mark GT

mark GT Member

yes a huge time saver on warmode hunting

LaScepter likes this.