[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

PS very nice demo pic :)

JADES likes this.
  2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

I'm okay with how these are currently set up. that being said, I can also see how some that have played longer than me might be a little aggravated. I also think that the top tier needs to be adjusted, it fills up way too fast, even if you consider all of the complaints about crappy xp.

3. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i agree.

4. Marius

Marius Member

Seriously, Mi7ch... Kano... isn't there anything you can do about Bogdan Finn? If this doesn't warrant a ban, or some kind of removal from the raid bosses I don't know what else does. Nothing seems to be getting done. This is affecting a lot of players, the raid boss owners, the players that join their boss in good faith and in the nature of gameplay... and then there he is. THIS HAS TO STOP. THIS CANNOT CONTINUE. IT MAKES AN UTTER AND COMPLETE MOCKERY OF THE RAID BOSSES, THE GAME AND ANY IDEA OF FAIRNESS AND MUTUAL GAMEPLAY.

5. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I am in a raid right now with this offender, and I will not hit the boss anymore. The health was left at half full again. He is the top player for damage done, however after checking, I see he is only #19 on the board for total actions in healing. Something is very messed up with that. However, Kano has said there is nothing that can be done to kick a player out, and so the only thing you can do is try to join bosses that are privately shared with trusted friends, and the owner is not allowing him in.

Kirsten and Marius like this.
  6. Marius

Marius Member

There has to be a limit though. It's destroying the raid bosses. If it was only affecting a few bosses it wouldn't matter, and you can't expect many players to be able to guarantee a kill just by personal invite alone, especially newer players. He's literally getting his 1000 heal quota then trawling his list of bosses, taking their health right down and waiting for everyone else to heal. Everyone without exception that I've spoken to have had enough. Something has to change, it cannot go unchecked.

7. Snowtiger

Yeah I noticed he is in another one I am in, and the results are similar. And i agree that something should be done to counter act that type behavior on raid bosses. Maybe make it to where your heals have to come closer to matching damage done to collect a reward? I don't know.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah it is a shame we have a few on fb in the games who do the same thing

BLACK ICE and Marius like this.
  9. Marius

Marius Member

Yep, only takes one bad apple...

Mi7ch should take a look through the existing raid bosses and see for himself, and also read the comments from players in each raid boss feed.

BLACK ICE likes this.
  10. Marius

Marius Member

Worth noting, he hasn't done it on Elias' raid boss. Funny that eh? The reality is that attacking the boss so much and making other 'weaker' players heal for you is akin to bullying... no?

BLACK ICE likes this.
  11. Marius

Marius Member

Just one example of how this is affecting the raid bosses...
    2 minutes ago
    [​IMG]
    Serpent Slayer
    FOR ALL THE EFFORTS MADE BY THE HONEST PLAYERS IT'S APPRECIATED..HEY FINN NOW YOU CAN HEAL IT,KILL IT AND G2H

10 hours ago
    [​IMG]
    ruthless slayer
    bogdan finn the **** off

12 hours ago
    [​IMG]
    Serpent Slayer
    Bogdan Finn good luck on this one, it's yours to kill. Nobody wants to play because you are here, everyone is tired of your free loading on someone's heal, I hear this all the time.

21 hours ago
    [​IMG]
    Sara Ingirim
    1.Bogdan Finn 5840 actions

21 hours ago
    [​IMG]
    Sara Ingirim
    17.Bogdan Finn 0 health

BLACK ICE likes this.
  12. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

There is one in PC exactly like that who figured out right away that he could get away with it and nothing would be done and is still doing it. Maybe Bogdan is his VC account.

13. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

I dropped that one out of my clan a while back because of the way it hits & does not heal, what if you could share your raid boss with your clan just like you do other bosses in the boss feed? Or make a raid boss feed,If you don't want players like that on your raid? drop them from your clan, problem solved - now this will not work on kong because for some reason when you post a boss anyone can get on it, clan or not.

BLACK ICE and Marius like this.
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I was actually thinking same thing earlier, but would need separate tab for it :confused:
    • Why can't we actually publish a raid for clan only like a normal boss? Instead of personal feed which no one look's at? Basically obligated to WC help, maybe it's the stupid 3 tier links?
    • The invite links still suck arse, if don't know how to do it properly, most don't. (without turning on button)
    • I'll take responsibility on test run for raids, I'm reverting my idea "individual has to be healed to attack a raid boss"
    • No more leveling without chance of repercussions (bounties/attacks/slaps)

Snowtiger, Lucifer and Marius like this.
  15. Kirsten

The first VC raid , you did have to be healed to hit a raid.

16. Snowtiger

I looked through the raid bosses in world chat last night, and he was literally in every one I could find. One possible solution would be to start a Raid group, and only let people in the group that have been shown to do their fair share in past Raids. That way, everyone could post their bosses under the group tab.

BLACK ICE likes this.
  17. Kirsten

We have those groups on FB for Vc and PC, but ya still have to be careful they let anyone in and some still go public with their bosses, and it could be after you have already joined, there is not 100 % guaranteed safe way, unless you privately invite them to your own boss, which is what I do.

18. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Just make raids like other bosses, if a viking is in your clan? they can get on, if you drop the viking? they can't, simple, the code is already there for other bosses, if enough drop these problem players from their clan? problem solved - should not have to start groups or have to send links to other players, if you can't trust your clan? get rid of them!

Marius, Kirsten and Snowtiger like this.
  19. Snowtiger

That seems like the best solution of all. I don't see any point in having to post several links for the different tiers anyway. Just make it like a normal boss. One link, and only clan can hit it.

Marius and Kirsten like this.
  20. Marius

Marius Member

seems straightforward to me... declan bogdan and problem solved.... Mi7ch? doesn't change anything fundamentally with the game, and kills the problem outright... is this a possible quick fix for next time?? o_O Agree totally about the tiers too...