Armor games profile page lag

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Blue Nose, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I've noticed every time I click on a mobsters link it takes forever to load their profile page.

"Not Working? Refresh this page." Appears.

I presumed it was a problem on my side but I've spoken to someone else who's noticed the same bug.

2. Striker1

Striker1 New Member

Right. I play on Armor & have noticed this issue as well. It's becoming quite annoying. I figured it'd be my laptop or my net but he has the same problem as me. It's been going on for the past few weeks. I hope this can get fixed

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I am playing on Armor right now and can't say I am experiencing lag at all. I am looking down my Fight list clicking player names and their profile's are loading fairly quickly.

4. Striker1

Striker1 New Member

Every time I click on their name however, it takes several seconds to load up their profile. Like Mike said, I get the "Not working? Refresh this page" pop up. Any suggestions on how this may be happening?

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Can you try clicking on a players name from the chat? That's a big problem for me.

Having said that, off the fight list it also takes a long time.

6. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

This is still very much a problem. It took 6 seconds to load a players profile today.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I just tried playing around and got a bit of lag collecting my Familia earnings, but other than that it seemed alright. I'll get the developers to check it out, though. :)

8. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

It's literally just when I click on a members name and am awaiting their profile loading, no other time.

9. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

yes exactly that, i get it daily. doesnt bother me too much but its still annoying when u actually want to collect fam money.

10. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

This is an armor problem Wend, I haven't noticed it at all on Kong.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I got that on Armor games though; if I recall correctly you on play on Kong. I haven't had that issue on Kongregate.

12. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

13. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Is this being looked into? It's still no better.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, our network team is looking into all of the latency reported over the past while, this included. :)

Blue Nose likes this.
  15. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Cheers mate. Fingers crossed they get to the bottom of it before too long. Impossible to lay a rig after someone has just eaten one with this.

16. Striker1

Striker1 New Member

Can we get an update on this? Last week up to now I've experienced lots of heavy lag on Armor! Quite frustrating that there seems to be no progress made

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Nothing firm to update, I'm afraid. General investigations into latency are still on-going.

You say you've experience heavy lag, is that just on the profile pages still or has that extended to other areas of the game?

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Armor VC was horrible earlier attacking players, ended up logging out of it.

19. Striker1

Striker1 New Member

It's started to extend to other areas of gameplay. Like JADES said above, I was also having horrible lag issues in PVP attacks.

20. Striker1

Striker1 New Member

Mi7ch, now I can't even PLAY or LOG ON to Armor now. This is frustrating more & more everyday now that Armor seems to getting worse. Here's a screenshot of Kong working fine, & a screenshot of Armor frozen on a blank white screen. Screenshot 2015-05-27 at 5.36.41 AM.png Screenshot 2015-05-27 at 5.33.29 AM.png