reporting multiple accounts to myspace

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gene illugi, Sep 16, 2010.

1. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

does anyone know the procedure for reporting someone using multiple accounts to myspace ?

i see the procedure for facebook but not for myspace.

do we report this to kano also ? i think were only supposed to tell myspace.

2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There is no rule in the MySpace Terms for multiple accounts. Therefore, multiple accounts should be reported to Kano Support via the link below.

3. Eddie

Eddie Member

Is account sharing allowed? I've started to see this more often now.

4. good question.will have to find out answer on this one.

5. Eddie

Eddie Member

I know that some former mods share accounts. So I am just curious to know.

6. Me too...I know of lots of people either sharing accounts - or opening multiple ones...

7. im waiting for this answer bout account sharing.if its legal then all good.if not,then it seems theres a few that need to be reported.

8. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Multiple accounts held by the same person is obviously against Kano's TOU. However it would be impossible to prove account sharing. For example, If I give my friend my log on & password to my account to play while I'm on vacation it's still my account when I get back. What exactly would people report? And how would anyone possibly prove it happening 100%. Support has better things to do than read through endless emails of "player A was playing on player B's account for 2 hours today"

9. Whereas I can appreciate that not a lot can be done with account sharing - my concern lies mainly with multiple accounts - what proof do Kano require to investigate this?

10. Dolly

Dolly New Member

Once again, you did a biased job of editing, Vampryss. I can see who your clan members are so clearly.

11. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The forum is not the place to start nor continue player bashing or flame wars between each other. Comments that point fingers at other players with names have been removed and will always be removed from the forum threads.

12. Well put vampryss - to many are quick to think that we refer to them....Hmmm - ask a simple question.........