About "new characters".

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Luis Gustavo, May 6, 2015.

1. Luis Gustavo

Luis Gustavo New Member

I tried finding an answer but couldn't. Sorry if it has already been answered.
    [​IMG]
    I've three questions:
    once I unlock that character with 100 favor points, will the level 2400 characters stay the same price (175 FPs) or will they subtract what I've paid for the level 100 character?
    Are they worth buying? Considering the price and benefits of buying them.
    And finally, suppose I am level 4360, never bought any characters and go straight to buy the tier 4 character, would the stats be the same as buying one by one or are the characters benefits stackable?
    Sorry if I wasn't clear on my questions.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

1) The level 2400 character will cost 100 FP if said character is in the same progression line, or "lineage" as the level 100 character (so Rogue Pirate to Shipmaster, but they must be the same gender). The level 4,360 character will also be discounted when you reach that level.

2) That's more of a personal thing that maybe some other players can weigh in on.

3) The stats of the characters do not stack.

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I don't recall ever hearing anyone complain about what they got in character improvement from these. Only the cost of them were the complaints.

4. Luis Gustavo

Luis Gustavo New Member

@mi7ch:
    Thanks a lot, man!

@Tillie:
    Sure, but not complaining isn't the same as being happy with.
    Edit: or recommending it.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No problem! :)

Personally I've always liked my new characters, but I am a bit biased. ;)

Mabest likes this.
  6. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Other than the cost of the character, as you see what it will cost you right up front and the stats you want to go with it, it is a choice whether you purchase or not. I'm not sure what there isn't to be happy with if you improve your character. You asked originally if they were worth buying. I think they are if it improves my character. But still, it is a personal decision and you have to base it on what you want for your character.
    It's like if you are purchasing a new set of tires for your vehicle. Do you get some less expensive ones that won't hold up or do you go ahead and purchase something that costs a little more so you will be happier in the long run? I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not buying the least expensive tire at that shop. I am going to go with something that gives me a smoother ride and holds up better and longer.
    :)

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Just decide what attributes you want from a character and stay with the character sequence as you upgrade, that is the least costly way to go.

Chasity and Zombiefried like this.
  8. Luis Gustavo

Luis Gustavo New Member

Okay, thank you guys :3

Edit:
    [​IMG]
    :D

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  9. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I agree with Kirsten, go with the one that has the attributes that best fit your style of play. As all captains come with different attributes they enhance it should be an easy choice. I prefer energy and stamina attributes, so this was the lineage I picked. You will know while still at a lower level if your chosen captain will suit you. If it does not, change now so you are not swapping around at the higher FP price.

Chasity likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually, if upgrade your character, it's better to buy each tier.
    • You'll get 3 item's, which used in VC/PC, not touching other games (don't play)
    • Then upgrade to next character=3 more items
    • You get refunded some fp's each time if buy "SAME" characters in order= few more FP's, but get items accrued, compared to just out right buying the best character..
    My 2 cents. :p

Chasity likes this.
  11. Blackbeard187

Blackbeard187 New Member

so I am think of get lev 100 unlock so he is stronger then my lev 1 guy

12. Blackbeard187

Blackbeard187 New Member

I what my guy to get gold and good att