Buying Captains

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hollie woodes, Apr 10, 2015.

1. hollie woodes

hollie woodes New Member

Why when buying captains we get two instead of three like in viking clan. All the games should be the same.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Because that is the way it has always been, think about those that have spent money on getting captains, already in the present set up, I guess they would want a refund if this was changed:eek:

3. hollie woodes

hollie woodes New Member

Kano doesn't have to offer refunds. They gave give gold, fp, sp. I have all my captains here i dont in mw. I just think it should be the same across all the games. Just becasue something has always been a certain doesn't make it right.

4. Kirsten

Doesn't make it wrong either, we all know going in what the deal is, there are differences in all the games, and maybe refund is not the right term but compensation yes, I don't see kano doing that, it took many of us time and money to get full clan, how is that fair to make it easier now? ;)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Chasity likes this.
  5. hollie woodes

hollie woodes New Member

it's wrong to me because it appears Kano cares more about viking clan then the other two games. Kano is company and companies make changes all the time to make things easier for their customers. They can just make the change across the games as a way to benefit players. People aren't going to stop playing becasue of it. yes the games have differences but the ability to use favor points to get more clan should be the same to me.

6. Kirsten

Sorry I just don't see it, it is unfair to all that have come before,the notion that newer players should get any more advantages ,just does not sit right with me, having said that it is not up to me or you anyway lol

7. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

why is it unfair to those that played before to change now? when in other posts it was perfectly fine to change rules and destroy someones complete skill set ie arena new rules?

greatM likes this.
  8. Kirsten

These are not rules, and how someone uses their skill points is up to each individual , getting full clan is something everyone needs to do to as they get further along in their game, if Kano wants to do something, let them as long as everyone who has spent money to get full clan get compensated, for spending money, but they are not gonna refund money , I spent for buying clan, I know for me personally I did not have a problem getting full clan over time in three games, as well as many who have come before.I also know many who have not spent much at all and have their full clan.

9. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I have done both filled clan for free and money, but I also spent money leveling to build my skill set on defense and boom rules changed and as I remember you supported the rule change too arena should I not be "compensated" since now defense skill points are worthless?

10. Kirsten

Not sure how they are worthless, if ya mean for an event that happens twice a month, again that is each persons choice where they put their skill points, personally I don't play the game for an event twice a month I play it daily and for me my game is set up for that, always has been my focus, I have also changed focus thru the years and where I concentrated my skill points, many times, and for me it has not hurt my game in anyway. Personally I don't feel Kano should change how clan is accrued, IMO, it is fine the way it is. That is my opinion.

11. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I don't see the problem. It's the same for everyone so what difference does it make if you get 2 or 3 captains. Making it easier doesn't mean making it better or more fun. That said, I wouldn't mind if they changed VC to getting two instead of three captains so all would be the same.

George Burd likes this.
  12. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

I dont think they want all the games exactly the same. So theres differences in em to keep folks playing em all

13. peterson

peterson New Member

Why should the games be identical? If everything is the same you don't need to play more than one. I like it that there are differences.

14. Kirsten

The things is , IMO,those that came before got their Captains, or Vikings or Mobbies, the way it is and has been, well it would not be fair, now to change that when money has been spent on getting them.

15. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I you want 3 captains, go play viking clan. Problem solved.

Kirsten likes this.