[KONG] 98/99 percent

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Aapje, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This sounds like a rounding issue. The bar under the bottom of the boss image should not say 100% percent if it's not actually 100%. I don't understand why we have to provide screenshots of this. This has probably been going on for years, and no one noticed it until recently? I don't have the time to check each boss I collect on, take a screenshot if necessary, and post it here to be told to send a ticket into support to get a drop that I didn't get. Why can't Kano look at random profiles to see what's going on? You can use mine, I think I have a couple of bosses with low minimums that I haven't collected yet.

Jess likes this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It shouldn't matter whether or not the owner does any damage to the boss, does it? If I put one down and the owner hasn't attacked it at all, I don't get 100% because of that? That doesn't sound right to me.

4. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Who said that? That makes no sense whatsoever mate.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Jared I have looked at player's profiles including that of the OP and have not been able to trap this scenario. Also, if you have read the first page of posts you will see that I have checked all of the rounding that might occur around minimum required dmg and from my findings everything is rounding down.

If anyone finds themselves in this scenario please PM me before collecting your reward so I can hopefully trap this and analyze the data.

6. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

Same here happens on armor/fb/kong. I don't play k2 but I'm sure it's the same story. The best I can say is check the min damage and compare it to your damage dealt. Mine will read 100% when I'm off by 1.2k or less points.

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Where does it read 100% when you are off by 1.2k dmg, in the bottom of the response when you attack the boss or on the boss page itself where it lists the bosses you are helping on? I am positive I have looked at both these locations but perhaps I am missing something.

8. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

It usually shows 100% underneath the boss and on the boss page( where all the bosses show up). It won't show any less until the reward is claimed.

Smack likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya know it happens to me,I am usually real good about getting the 100% before moving on to something and sure sometimes i get distracted and always attribute this happening to that, but now I am wondering, if that is always the case,sometimes I am WTF when I it shows I was this close to the 100% when I thought I was done.

10. Jess

Jess Active Member

I thought this was a known issue, so I didn't bother reporting it. Turns out it's not.
    But yes, as long as I'm playing LCN on Kong, this problem has occurred many, many times.

To summarize what Aapje wrote: when you're about to join a co-op boss fight, and hit it, for example with 2 stamina attacks, then the progress on the boss shows Kill Reward Dmg Progress: 100% , so you're pretty sure you got the min damage done. But when it comes to collecting rewards, you can see on your list that the actual % of dmg done does not qualify you for rewards. I'm not sure whether it doesn't register the damage done or there is another issue, but still it shouldn't be dropped just because Kano cannot recreate the event.

Further investigation is required. When and if I come by this issue again, I will certainly provide any useful info on the matter.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Griping about this here isn't going to accomplish much. I don't think this is going to resolved without more details. I'll check mine and if I see any where I haven't collected the minimum damage drop, I'll inform Kano of the details to help them find out whatever issues there might be, and I would suggest that everyone else do the same.

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i'm usually too busy battling and playing the game to check and see if i got all the drops that i should have gotten. if it says 100%, i assume that i did. if i didn't, then i guess i'm SOL.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

It shows 100% under the boss, after you hit. If you look in the boss list, the percentage is 99% (or even 98).

Smack likes this.
  14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Interesting. I'll try to replicate this again with this information.

Cheers