Do we need to buy every mob member all the stockpile items?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cajun, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Cajun

Cajun New Member

I've been doing some reading lately bout how to decrease my upkeep, but keep my mobster strong. Well from what I read, it said to just buy 2 higher weapons, 1 armor, and 1 vehicle from stockpile for each mob member. Anyone would be willing to do this of course, bc lets face it, no one wants to buy 2000 of every weapon, armor, and vehicle, mainly bc they cant afford the upkeep. Which brings me to another point lol, ya going to need bout 4 trillion dollars for an income just for all the upkeep and have money too! Please help with this, bc it might actually help most of us. Tyvm :)

2. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

You will find this to not be the case as you grow in levels. What level are you? I can provide you some guidance if you desire.

Cajun likes this.
  3. Cajun

Cajun New Member

4. hollie woodes

hollie woodes New Member

Cajun you don't want upkeep.fight bosses for drops.craft when you can. Buy property so your income grows.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

As you grow and collect adventure and boss ( regular and raid) drops as well as items you can craft, you will be able to get rid of upkeep, it takes alittle time, You do "need" to equip your mobsters, and you will need ,2,000 total, 1,000 real and 1,000 hired.