Property calculator for Pirate Clan

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RedTurtleGames, Dec 16, 2014.

1. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Anyone know of a good property calculator for Pirate Clan?

Zombiefried likes this.
  2. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

4. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

~~need one that doesn't require Facebook access!!~~
    (hubby has banned me from playing on FB... too addicted, says he, arrrr; so Armor Games Pirate Clan says I, buahaha) ;)

Zombiefried likes this.
  5. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

chasity, you might have to plead with him to be able to use that calculator through facebook, it is the best calculator out there, very worth it, on LCN, i have 500trillion and if I continued doing what I was already doing, i would have gained about 15billion income, but with the calculator, and inputting everything I did, and by following it to the T, i gained over 50billion income, so it is the best one to use :)

6. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I deleted my personal facebook page a while ago, so had no access to the Calc. What I did was set up a facebook account, just to use the calculator. No personal details, no miserable timeline full of peoples woes, no pictures - nothing but access to the calculator. Takes a few mins to input what you have currently on Kong, but once its set up, its very good. All the benefits of maximised income without any of the negatives of having to have a Facebook account !lol

7. Chasity

Unfortunately getting back onto Facebook is not an option (would prefer my marriage to the FB access)... So, if anybody has knowledge of a different calc. not Facebook related, that would be super sweet.

8. cricket_jumper

haha! You addict you! I hate FB anyway - I dont miss it one little bit. Sorry, I know there were some excel spreadsheets about that did the same thing, that people had built themselves, but I havent got one IM afraid.

9. Chasity

It's not the FB wall that I miss; it is the piratey interactions with long-time pirate friends, & the active bounty board there (loved playing the bounty board), & the fruits of all of the work I'd put into my pirate character there.

10. cricket_jumper

You must have been a very addicted pirate if it got that bad, that you arent allowed back ! lol

11. Chasity

Yes, I'm trying not to blow it again, but I'm still just as addicted as ever, hehe. Shhhh it is a secret just between us piratey types!! ;-)

12. cricket_jumper

OK, your secret is safe with me. Now... back on topic... Anyone know where Chasity can get a calculator that isnt linked to the dreaded facebook?

Chasity likes this.
  13. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

Idk if those are allowed honestly, since it is a third party app.

14. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

its not a app, its a excel spreadsheet and I will have to check the lap top when I get home, I used to be a worse addict then chasity lol

15. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I would love to have this calculator as well and, I have no FB account. I think the benefit for the game would be two fold. I acquire a higher income. This income finds its way to the bounty of those deemed in need of it :)

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  16. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I actually looked for the spreadsheet and never found it, there is still the multigame calculator in fb tho

17. cricket_jumper

I only have a FB account to use this calculator - the rest of FB, I dont need in my life in any way shape of form! I Think the place is evil!!1 Evil I tells you!!!

Zombiefried and George Burd like this.
  18. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

Just stock up on the lowest property till you hit 1.5k then next city/rule et.c go up to 1.k after that keep them at 500. Repeat process by adding same amounts. The Calc that I know of on FB is a third party since it stores data and tells you what to buy. Not sure if the devs allow it. Maybe one of the can clarify.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

KANO has no problem's with 3rd parties help, as it's a promotion to the games. I'd say encourage it more IMO.

George Burd likes this.
  20. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

Awesome, then there is a 3rd party app to hunt for you while offline :D ty Kano