New PVP feature for LCN

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Apr 2, 2015.

?

Drive by feature for LCN

1. yes

53.8%
  2. no

34.6%
  3. maybe

11.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I would like to see this as a no chance of default, 1 shot kill with a limit of 10 to 20 drive by's in a 24 hr period, and these people will show up in the targets rival after the street sweepers are emptied. I would like to see no chance of rigging or blocking this game has enough protection and thus put a limit on drive by's. And yes make something special with a syndicate.

Xipe Totec likes this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

street sweeper The Armsel Striker also known as the Sentinel Arms Co Striker-12, Protecta and Protecta Bulldog is a 12-gauge shotgun with a revolving cylinder that was designed for riot control and combat The weapon's action is similar to that of a revolver, using a rotating magazine. Since the Striker uses a conventional double action only trigger and a very large and heavy cylinder (compared to handguns), Walker added a pre-wound clock-work spring to revolve the magazine which proved to make loading the weapon slow. The design was changed into having a cocking lever on the right side of the barrel. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• aaa.PNG
      aaa.PNG
      File size:
      328.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

and of course the people who was involved in the drive by will show up in the target rival list with a 24 hr open window for who knows what hell may follow. :) I can set here and got a list ready to leave a trail of destruction.

Xipe Totec likes this.
  4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

soo 500 stam would result in a player loosing 60% of a level. seems a bit harsh if you can't do anything to prevent or defend against it :)

5. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

i love this idea!!!! so many would be on that list though :eek:

6. Simon King

Simon King New Member

Your an ideas man Jamey. Well done. Another feature that could enhance this game more.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. Simon King

Simon King New Member

Certainly would like to see the feature as a syndicate ability. Definately gives your syndicate more purpose.

8. Sir Opinion Alot

yes and thats the twist to the PVP part it would cause syndicate rivals and more battle's which this game has lacked for a long time now.

9. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Well now this is something I could get excited about! I like the concept and Jamey....you have even taken it to the next level by clearly explaining the rules, weapons, etc. I think this could be an excellent addition adding another dimension to the game which DOESN'T require GF points to participate in! Coolio!!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. Sir Opinion Alot

Mitch says focus needs to be in here more than the council chat :)

11. Sir Opinion Alot

totally thats what im thinking

12. Sir Opinion Alot

I propose a new feature which will take 5 active participates. Name Drive By for all those big mobster you get tired of seeing in your grill (aka face) lets say for 5 stamina a piece you and 4 of your syndicate member's can choose this option and have the choice of picking out any mobster no matter how big they are or strength and preform the famous drive by, also there will be no blocking of this action. Of course a limit of how many times a day you can do this, and each person will get double the xp that would be awarded for beating that so called Kingpin. Also make sure the street sweeper is loaded.
    I would like to see this as a no chance of default, 1 shot kill with a limit of 10 to 20 drive by's in a 24 hr period, and these people will show up in the targets rival after the street sweepers are emptied. I would like to see no chance of rigging or blocking this game has enough protection and thus put a limit on drive by's. And yes make something special with a syndicate. and of course the people who was involved in the drive by will show up in the target rival list with a 24 hr open window for who knows what hell may follow. With this feature you can make the ultimate set up and have it ready but this feature will only activate when the target sign's on and does something to heal fight a boss, or lvl etc, this would help to add to the drama effect
    Weapon Street Sweeper --- this all players will use pic. included ----street sweeper The Armsel Striker also known as the Sentinel Arms Co Striker-12, Protecta and Protecta Bulldog is a 12-gauge shotgun with a revolving cylinder that was designed for riot control and combat The weapon's action is similar to that of a revolver, using a rotating magazine. Since the Striker uses a conventional double action only trigger and a very large and heavy cylinder (compared to handguns), Walker added a pre-wound clock-work spring to revolve the magazine which proved to make loading the weapon slow. The design was changed into having a cocking lever on the right side of the barrel. 1 other thing after posting I need to clear up this is a total of 20 per Syndicate and the group can only place a max of 4 on 1 specific target in 24 hr period. I think this covers all areas.

WendelinR likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Isn't this like the 4th thread you've made on this? :eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I merged the one in the LCN forum into this one.

JADES and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  15. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I didnt read all but absolutely effin YES!! lol

Kano sit down with Jamey and work out the drive by concept. You have my vote and encouragement for this fantastic idea.

16. Sir Opinion Alot

yes you seen the mix, this was the total layout, the other was scattered and in some spots it wont get as much attention :) sorry my friend

17. But if they punch ever hour and list me I can retaliate without a wndow?

Easy To Remember likes this.
  18. Sometimes a great idea must be told 10 different ways before it shows the brilliance it exudes.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

i know some mobster that can kill you in 4 to 10 attacks so 25 is not so cheap really, this is away to get more active in the game, bring more real life aspect of a mafia style game which we do play mobwars and what mob war dont have drive by's and streetsweepers. Havent you had this one person who just picks on you over and over and hitlist you or whatever to get alot of kills on you in a few days wouldnt it be nice for your gang (aka syndicate) to do the ultimate mobster move out there and do the famous drive by. This is a feature only the syndicates can do and if you dont have the full 5 active players to engage then you wont have to worry about any harsh effects your way.

Justin Cartier likes this.
  20. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

They list you, you list them. If they punch you every hour the chances are they're using a script. I only know one player who does that on Kong/armor and he seems to have recently left the game.