kong and armor links generated on boss page

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by George Burd, Apr 5, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I think a lot of people would be happy if all bosses on kong/armor server had both links generated under the boss portrait, instead of just the link for the server you play on

2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I agree. This is a great idea! :)

Zombiefried and George Burd like this.
  3. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

This would be such an awesome idea. Sure would save time from converting them.

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  4. dw279

dw279 New Member

It would be great if Kano and Kongregate and Armor got on the same page with this. I struggle with making the conversion manually and about half the time I get it wrong and just decide screw it. Major frustration with this.

George Burd likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

For sending links between Kong/Armor you can just use any of the in-game messaging options such as World Chat, private messages or your Armada/Guild/whatever board. If you send a link from Kongregate via those methods and somebody clicks on it in Armor it will work correctly and the reverse is true as well.

6. dw279

dw279 New Member

BUT...they don't work in the Armada feed. Sometimes keeping the link between only Armada members is important to people.

George Burd likes this.
  7. dw279

dw279 New Member

Also, unless something has changed then they don't work in private messages either.

George Burd likes this.
  8. I think that this would be great for those who only want to share bosses within the Armada and personal friends or a limited number of people.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So it appears that I was incorrect about that, so my apologies. :(

The other two methods will definitely work, but I'll get the developers to hook that up for private massages as well.

George Burd likes this.
  10. Vic

Vic Active Member

that would be great, i don't even worry about armor links that are sent to me via pm because it's such a pain to convert them.

George Burd likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Links sent via Private Message from Kong to Armor (and vice versa) will now convert automatically into clickable links for the correct network. Please let us know if you have any issues with this!

Also since this idea was technically passed through, I'll move this to implemented. ;)

Additional Edit: Any thanks can be passed to @Smack who whipped this change up.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  12. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Smack!!! Yahoo! :rolleyes:

mi7ch and Smack like this.
  13. greatM

greatM Active Member

thanks mi7ch you do an awesome job it is much appreciated :):) and smack :):)

George Burd and Chasity like this.