[LCN] Raid Boss 3 Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Agreed. Paying players need to have none paying players to beat up.

I don't pay and I'm fine being beaten up but I'd like the chance to not be completely dreadful on the game.

If non paying players leave it's just a small bunch of people playing and they'd soon get bored of that.

Aapje and Captain Of Industry like this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Apparently not. I have seen other posts where it is clear that paying players don't care what happens to those that don't pay. They seem to be fine with fighting each other and their alts if all of the legitimate non-payers leave.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

when low levels get 1/20th and 1/40th ratio to there respected level while im getting 1/160th ratio to my respected level yeah there is a flaw.

hitman pauld and Xipe Totec like this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

ALl I know it would be nice to get enough xp off a raid boss to where the 500 would last for heals, thats all I am asking for I know lvl 3000 and under dont need to buy refills for energy they lvl well enough off the raids they dont need it. In my eyes they expect higher levels to either spend on energy or leave the healing to the small guys, now with changes not being made in xp I am seeing alot of people joining raids now and doing o att. and 0 heals just wasting space, now it is time to place a 10 raid limit at any given time to stop the spot's from being wasted, and most doing the sitting and doing nothing are the high levels so kano maybe they are telling you something there.

hitman pauld likes this.
  5. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

8 minutes ago
    Xipe Totec LCN has just completed the Raid Boss - Kill the Technofacists Achievement.

6. Shotgun Ed

Shotgun Ed New Member

Lorraine Kelleher
    [​IMG]
    please post in Forum for me Can you post the following in the forum for me please? Kano I am have never posted in these forums before but have read what other players have commented on in this game. I am having to post this message via another player due to the error message" this link is not working" I keep getting when trying to reset my password. yet another problem Kano need to fix. I suggest you rename Battle arena Levelling Arena, as now that is all BA is good for if you are willing to spend the GF's on it and sit there mindlessly for hours clicking away to make points. Most players now only join for the free xp points when you sign up. Also by having BA start at a set time you have wiped out a large number of players that work and can no longer take part. Many players have complained about the XP ratio on raids. Why aren't you developers listening. Why should us higher lever players spend our GF's to kill these Raid for crap xp compared to the lower levels xp and end up with the same reward at the when it's dead. I will be boycotting these raids and BA from now on. Now on to my next issues. Issues with hunting in the game. Over the past few weeks I have been getting the box coming up saying hit available and I am clicking like mad but nothing at all is showing . I reboot, I run scans, and still the issue continues. This game has so many issues now it's more frustrating trying to play it than fun. I am going to give big miss . Lorraine The Blade

7. Shotgun Ed

Shotgun Ed New Member

asked to post for a friend so there it is..

Justin Cartier likes this.
  8. Except you posted in the wrong feed LOL This is raid boss 3 back when they were cool. We are on raid boss 5 now Ed.

9. Bite Me Yes

Bite Me Yes New Member

I received the following response from Support...best part is I spent $25.00 on the Boss ...lack of experience did not compensate for the energy and stamina we had to use...NO MORE RAIDS FOR ME!
    Hi Barbara,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate you taking part in our recent Technofascists Raid Boss event, and we do apologize for the difficulty faced due to the issue with total Raid Party health.

We have been compensating players mostly based on Energy Refills purchased, as this was the key statistic affected by the Raid Party health bug. I've looked at your account and while it doesn't look like you purchased any Energy Refills during the affected period, I'm happy to give you a complimentary Energy and Stamina refill in apology for the frustrating game situation.

Please note that this issue has been fixed, and we hope that you will participate in future versions of the Raid Bosses!

Best wishes,

Sam
    Mob Wars Support

10. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

It was only during the part of the raid when the health wasn't how it should've been. if you used refills (not boosts) during the first part of the raid, you too would've got compensated on favor points used for refills. Maybe they should've explained things more clearly for you.

Bite Me Yes likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is what I said last Friday regarding the refunds for the Party Health bug, just so things are clear. :)

Only players who participated in a Boss that was affected by the bug before it was fixed were compensated. Support is easily able to check if you participated or spent FP during that time.

S E T H likes this.
  12. Bite Me Yes

Bite Me Yes New Member

Yep...I found out the hard way...I've always helped out before but this was my first and sadly will be my last..

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  13. Bite Me Yes

Bite Me Yes New Member

BA's is just another way for the high level players to gain more experience points and level up higher. It's no longer a game of battle but rather a game of leveling up the fastest.

14. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

When is the next Raid Boss Scheduled?

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

April 16. It will be a return of the Hacker Ring, the first Raid Boss.

16. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I'm pleased at this news, I missed it the last time round due to holiday.

Does that mean the five bosses will be on a five month cycle?

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Not quite, there will be more new Raid Bosses coming in the future.

18. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Can you tell us what changes have taken place since the last raid boss? Will there be an increase in XP payout for the upper levels per attack. What is the party health going to be like this time? Superior weapons, have they improved the percentage of payouts or simply make it a reward for those that do a certain quantity of task such as contribute 5% or more in total raid boss health damage (Hint hint)?

The superior weapon guaranteed reward would be a great motivator for the large percentage of under-performers that enter these raids.

Thanks for your time and dedication!

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

mi7ch can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that there are going to be any changes for the next raid. It sounds like it is possible that there may be some changes after the FB upgrade is completed at the end of this month. But they probably won't be done for any raids taking place this month.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Jared is correct, other than the usual tweaking of Boss/Raid Party Health I don't anticipate any changes for April 16's Raid Boss.