Get LCN back to it's roots and glory day

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AshyKnuckles, Jan 23, 2015.

1. My friend I recommend not to stay out of fighting build up your HGs and friends strength the max and then use weapons that can be big in hitting then I assure you that works also build up your health and stam not energy is for leveling up good gaming Bro Harold

2. Not necesarrrlly if you get 50 dollars a month you can build a good moby on your side

3. Good to know that thanks

4. Listen this a strategic game like chess.. Do yo like chess? then you would like this game. Is about balanced of power and defense at the same time. Yo have to build power strength and defense. The best is ask your elders and they will inform you. Happy gaming bro Harold

5. I agree to with Angry Angel It is essential to get on the fight

6. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

It's not a fighting game. It's a social RPG game in the official description and for me personally it's a lvl up and boss sharing game.

What I dislike the most is the incredibly rude "hitlisting", I always get so shocked when someone hitlisted me and yes - it hurts my feelings.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya need a Hug, Wendelin ?? :rolleyes:

8. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

yes Kirsten, also feel free to bully me, I think I would enjoy that haha

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I think you would enjoy it more lol

WendelinR likes this.
  10. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

HAHAHA I just spat my drink out...If you knew who I was in the game I play you would have known I am one of the oldest players of the game and I was messing about ;)

11. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

bahaha
    wow just really

12. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

this is interesting. i don't think the problem is bosses, challenges, or anything else. maybe something should be done about the exploits?

13. The main issue is that you know can do thousands of levels from those side features despite being dead in the main part of the game. You can essentially play SW for an entire weekend without worrying about someone attacking you. The same goes for BA and Raids too an extent - You will heal each time you hit a new level but a high level could still be dead after 2-3 levels, for a low level it takes maybe 4-5 attacks before you are back in hossy.

Back when levelling only consisted of attacking another player or chewing bosses you could be seriously disrupted by a rival. And it should be like that. Now you can log off for the night, then wake up to find your rival, who was at your level when you went to bed, now 200 levels above you.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yes, but i think there are bigger problems than just doing things while you're dead such as the battle arena, raids, and syndicate wars. i have given up on certain parts of the game because it's simply not worth the effort. i just focus on things that i know that i can actually accomplish now.

15. AshyKnuckles

AshyKnuckles New Member

It is all a matter of personal preference. I always start in def mode. I like to heal my syn, and I do a fairly large amount of healing with each heal action.