New PVP feature for LCN

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Apr 2, 2015.

?

Drive by feature for LCN

1. yes

53.8%
  2. no

34.6%
  3. maybe

11.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I propose a new feature which will take 5 active participates. Name Drive By for all those big mobster you get tired of seeing in your grill (aka face) lets say for 5 stamina a piece you and 4 of your syndicate member's can choose this option and have the choice of picking out any mobster no matter how big they are or strength and preform the famous drive by, also there will be no blocking of this action. Of course a limit of how many times a day you can do this, and each person will get double the xp that would be awarded for beating that so called Kingpin. Also make sure the street sweeper is loaded.
    I would like to see this as a no chance of default, 1 shot kill with a limit of 10 to 20 drive by's in a 24 hr period, and these people will show up in the targets rival after the street sweepers are emptied. I would like to see no chance of rigging or blocking this game has enough protection and thus put a limit on drive by's. And yes make something special with a syndicate. and of course the people who was involved in the drive by will show up in the target rival list with a 24 hr open window for who knows what hell may follow. With this feature you can make the ultimate set up and have it ready but this feature will only activate when the target sign's on and does something to heal fight a boss, or lvl etc, this would help to add to the drama effect
    Weapon Street Sweeper --- this all players will use pic. included ----street sweeper The Armsel Striker also known as the Sentinel Arms Co Striker-12, Protecta and Protecta Bulldog is a 12-gauge shotgun with a revolving cylinder that was designed for riot control and combat The weapon's action is similar to that of a revolver, using a rotating magazine. Since the Striker uses a conventional double action only trigger and a very large and heavy cylinder (compared to handguns), Walker added a pre-wound clock-work spring to revolve the magazine which proved to make loading the weapon slow. The design was changed into having a cocking lever on the right side of the barrel. 1 other thing after posting I need to clear up this is a total of 20 per Syndicate and the group can only place a max of 4 on 1 specific target in 24 hr period. I think this covers all areas.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    Angela Brown and Justin Cartier like this.
  2. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

That sounds like fun, though maybe it another part of it could be that this action can only be initiated when a "kingpin" has retaliated against you for trying for their bounty on the hitlist?

Justin Cartier and judy like this.
  3. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I don't think this is a good idea. Leave the high levels alone and they will leave you alone. If they're coming after you, you've done something to aggravate them.

As for them retaliating as a result of hitlist attacks... That's the risk you run for attacking them, you're trying to kill them, they should be allowed to try to kill you. Score settled.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i don't exactly agree with this. but i do accept that if you pick up a higher level's hit that you're going to pay the price for 24 hours. it's the ones that stay on you after that that are aggravating, but i guess if they have nothing better to do, then so be it.

5. Sir Opinion Alot

still i understand this, but in my eyes this feature gets back to the root of lcn which was a PVP game, as i see now its more of a boss game now, i would like to see this feature used 10 to 20 max. times a day and it does take each of the 5 players to use 5 stam and be on at the same time :) something to get the game back to fighting

6. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

That's just bullying:eek:
    5 to 1, seriously?

7. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

mate this sounds awesome, its a cool idea and Kano shall think about that one, maybe they implement it with some modifications.
    5 stars.

8. Sir Opinion Alot

LOL this is MOB WARS and DRIVE BY's is one of the biggest part of any mob, Im just looking into the gangsta style, I think alot of forgot the roots of the game :) and I know a few that knows what I mean LETS MAKE THE PVP part of the game pop off again KANO

9. What a great idea!! You should get a job at Kano!!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

sounds nonsense

11. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

I don't have a problem with a high level having the right to retal if I try for their bounty--but they get a bigger slice of the pie than they deserve, the way Kano has it set up now. What I would like to see is more complexity to the game--there can be risk for the big accounts if they hit more than a couple of times to retal for the hitlist attack.....by making it possible for the attacked player to set up a drive-by....I think it would make the game more fun.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I actually think that this is an interesting idea. But I don't think it will really change anything about the advantages highers have over lowers and mids. And trust me, if you think you're getting picked on now, if you start doing drive-bys against the highers in retaliation (in addition to everything else that you can currently do), you'll probably REALLY put yourself of their radars then.

13. Sir Opinion Alot

Im not worried about retaliation, I just think it would be an awesome feature.

Justin Cartier likes this.
  14. I know more fighting in a pvp fighting game.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  15. Sir Opinion Alot

MORE FIGHT, MORE RIVALS, MORE HITLIST

Justin Cartier likes this.
  16. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

boys and girls that is a perfect idea right here, take mitch and brent and throw it in the game.

if u cant beat some1, then just take 5 of ur friends and do a drive by.

lets all insist on that being implemented.

17. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I don't really get what the driveby is supposed to do?

Blue Nose likes this.
  18. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

Drive-bys would add another layer of risk to retaliation for both sides....and it would be fun.

19. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Yes, but would it result in you killing the opponent, damaging or something else :) because 25 stam for a kill seems very cheap

The Navigator and Justin Cartier like this.
  20. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

The Drive by sounds like fun... but remember sometimes the target has protection and its the drive by that get killed. i like the idea and it would have to be tied in with syndicate members, you wouldnt be able to go to random mob to join your drive by. it would help in giving syndicates more meaning than what they currently have. Good one Jamey (y)