Introducing Farm Clan from Kano/Apps

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Aardvark, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Aardvark

Aardvark Orycteropus Afer

KANO/APPS ANNOUNCES THEIR NEXT NEW TITLE, FARM CLAN® TO BE RELEASED THIS SUMMER

April 2015 (Victoria, BC) - Canadian independent game studio Kano/Apps has announced that the next title in its beloved social media combat rpg game series, Farm Clan, is on track to be released to the Facebook App Center and KanoPlay.com this July. In the latest and largest Kano/Apps game ever made, players will be able to claim land, grow grain, and even raid the farms of rival players as they battle for agricultural supremacy in a vast, cut-throat multiplayer world of crops and livestock.

“Our players are out biggest inspiration, and we’ve listened to their feedback on the kind of experiences they want,” said Jim Hay, Senior Development Guru of Farm Clan. “We know that players want to hoe fields and breed really excellent Sussex chickens, and that is what they will get. We’ve been working hard these past 18 months, and are confident that this is a game that our community will love to play. Farmers can explore regions with their friends and evict the previous inhabitants, clear forests, eliminate dangerous wildlife, rustle cattle, and race tractors. The game will offer hundreds of crop and livestock quests right out of the gate, and we can’t wait for everyone, whether they’ve played our games before or are new to our products, to start their agricultural saga in Farm Clan.”

Farm Clan carries over players’ favorite game elements from our previous titles, including Battle Drops, Character Outfits, Cage Matches, Destructives, and Equipment Upkeep, and will also introduce exciting features such as full compatibility with third-party game tools that allow Farmers to manage crops and engage in combat continuously - even while away from the game!

We are also pleased to announce that players in the Farm Clan universe will not be restricted to a single account, and will be welcome to generate an unlimited number of additional characters which they can use to assist them in Farm Chores, PVP combat, and the vast array of mini games. Explore a wide array of customization options available, including classes such as Agronomist, Breeder, Gardener, Rancher, and Reaper, and the all-new Racial choices, such as Android, Bovine, Human, Treant, and Werewolf, each with their own unique combo bonuses.

In addition, Kano/Apps will offer Agro Plus™ membership to players who wish to pay a single monthly charge for access to premium services, such as Plough bonuses, Grain Boosts, early admittance to the Slaughterhouse, and an automatic subscription to our new player-only chat and matchmaking app: Tillr®.

Farm Clan does contain some references to mature themes such as violence and crime, and as such is intended for audiences over the age of 18. However unlike other established Kano/Apps games, Farm Clan is 100% fiction. It does not exist and never will exist, as the whole concept was made up for the amusement of the player community and the Kano/Apps team on April Fools Day. We applaud all the dedicated community members who read all the way through this gargantuan and entirely false press release. To commemorate this achievement, we invite you to post a comment containing the word “corn” in it somewhere to show you got the joke.

Micaylah, skom, sebas3333x and 6 others like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

YA funny but looks aren't everything I read the first paragraph , then went to see any response before reading any more and was gonna say WTF. LoL Kano you are cruel and unusual ;)nice joke

3. r8derbob

r8derbob New Member

I guess kirsten didn't read the whole thing. Must have been that corn stuck in her eye.

Josh721 and Krimson King like this.
  4. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

lol good corn joke

Krimson King likes this.
  5. Karess

Karess Member

Yay. Now that you've got the requisite joke out of the way, do you think someone could get back to minding the shop and respond to my 48 hour old ticket on missing FP? TYVM.

Lou A. Munden likes this.
  6. pretty corny

MobMan and Kirsten like this.
  7. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

lol clearly She didnt read the whole thing. Guess it was too "corn-y" .

8. Kirsten

No I didn't read the whole thing at first glance cause I went looking for the punch line or a possible spammer at the end

LaScepter likes this.
  9. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

"We know that players want to breed [with] really excellent Sussex chickens"
    "Farm Clan does contain some references to mature themes such as violence and [sex], and as such is intended for audiences over the age of 18."

Fixed.

Krimson King, LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  10. Delwyn Assiratti

Delwyn Assiratti New Member

The corns a popping with this one.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

HAHAHA...good one Kano !!!...LOL...Kristen....first paragraph i had the whole WTF face...then the bell went off....lol ..Happy Odins Day !....or April Fools Day !

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    Kirsten likes this.
  12. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

kinda corn(y)

13. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

I am the Great Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole!

Pinhead and MiladyMissChris like this.
  15. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I find this altogether too realistic... I was concerned that Kano were planting an utterly rotten acorn in order to grow a bloody dreadful tree of a game.

That's two minutes of my life... Gone.

:(

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Kirsten

LoL

17. Billy Franklin

Billy Franklin New Member

Cornpletely rediculous!

18. WaterBoy

WaterBoy New Member

Hilarious. That was good. HAHA

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Philip A Guske

Philip A Guske New Member

Hey Peterman...watch your cornhole man!

20. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Hahaha love the "early admittance to the Slaughterhouse". ~~I'll bet there'll be a Corn Shucking Arena also~~ :D

Deblovscats1 likes this.