News Letter Loyalty Reward

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ListedAlot, Mar 30, 2015.

1. ListedAlot

ListedAlot New Member

Hi I've received in my email, the Spring news letter. On the page there are loyalty rewards which have a Springer Spaniel with either energy, stamina or cash. When I click on the cash one to collect my reward, it goes to Kongregate where I sign in and I don't get the reward. I searched my inventory with no luck. Help Me Please. Use to be a lot better when you got a link to choose what you wanted.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Please try the link from the email again. There was a slight hiccup when these first rolled out but the rewards are now available to collect.

The Navigator likes this.
  3. ListedAlot

ListedAlot New Member

ok in case this helps anyone else. You need to be signed into Mob wars before checking your email for the news letter.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  4. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Signed in and link takes me to kongregate so I copy link and paste it in address bar. It changes from kanoplay to kongegate Zombie Slayer

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

6. Hey guys,
    Does anyone know if this reward will expire or not? And if it does is there a specific date when it will expire?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you and grow stronger,
    The King of Comebacks

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The rewards are available until May 15.

King of Comebacks and Kirsten like this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Wow May 15 th good to know :)

9. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

10. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I like that the reward is only available until 15th May, that guarantees that its really a loyalty reward and not accessible for anybody at anytime.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I figured it wouldn't be available even that long.

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i didn't know that, either, that's why i rushed to collect it last night before it expired. if you haven't already collected it yet, you don't have to do it right away. but i would within the next 30 days to be on the safe side so you don't forget, you can never have enough stamina!

13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Would be nice to know from the start, that it is available until may 15 :) I thought it would only be open a week or two

14. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

this is available for about 30 more days, if you want to wait to collect it and haven't already (like i did).

15. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

here's a bump in case you haven't collected this yet.