[VC] New Location Now Available: Midgard Ocean!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Mar 4, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Pirate Cannon is a minimum damage reward. When you compare it to the minimum damage reward from the Orc Bloodchief, the Goblin Scout (91A/98D), the Marauder drop is higher.

2. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

when is blacksmith coming out and which adventures we are going to use

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Crafting for Midgard Ocean should be out this week, sooner rather than later. A tight lid is being kept on the inputs for crafting so I don't have access to that information at the moment. :(

4. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Midgard Ocean crafting is now available!

6. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

looks good mi7ch but is it me or is it back to front warrior turn in to weapon and weapon into warrior

7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

It does turn a strong warrior into a strong weapon ... eek ... tranformer atm.

8. Kel the Merciful King

I think its meant to be something else to be turned into that whalebone ... and the netcaster to be an elite thing ... but what do I know.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Double-checked the crafting recipes with the developers, everything went in as intended. :)

10. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

if thats the case mi7ch i wasted my warriors thats good to me for waepons thats no use to me at all so can you reverse them

11. Kel the Merciful King

If that is as intended ... everyone will have overpowering weapons ... blowing off all the legendary and elites weapon crafting stuff when they get to that level. It is also the first time a warrior has been crafted into a weapon. Especially a boss drop. Its NUTS! It should be a weapon adventure drop and the netcaster should be an elite/legendary weapon craft.

Its no wonder the more I "hear" the less confidence I have in this KanoApps 2.0 version of the game.

John Luna likes this.
  12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

After in Mob Wars I crafted a Submarine from an Elephant, and a Chimp from a Sword, and then again a Steel Harpoon Gun from the Chimp, I cant be surprised.

My only problem is, that I waited almost 1 year to craft the last adventure drop from Folkvang, and now it looks like I have to return again and make another 60 drops so I cant start making again the first drop.

13. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

so mi7ch is new crafting in blacksmith right

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep! :)

15. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

ok mi7ch wasted my warriors lol

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Oh no wait, I think I misunderstood what you were saying.

Crafting has not been changed from what rolled out yesterday.

17. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

ok,is it going to be changed

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The devs are looking at it, but I don't have any confirmation right now on whether or not it will be changed.

19. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

ok thx mi7ch can you let us know when you find out

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Once I know one way or the other I'll let you guys know. :)

George Burd likes this.