[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that the system purely rewards placement and not number of actions. The chance for a good drop should go up massively if you do a lot of actions.

That would also greatly reduce the problem of people doing min on many bosses. Right now it isn't really worth doing a lot of damage unless you get first in your tier, so the system pushes people into being bad team mates.

2. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Are the raid bosses going to keep being something completely new or will old bosses, Ie. The Hacker Ring, reappear at level 2?

I missed one while on holiday and want the SPs :(

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Old Raid Bosses will return eventually. :)

MobMan and The Navigator like this.
  4. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Much appreciated mate. I'm weak, I need the SPs.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Don't we all! ;)

6. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Will they be lvl1 or lvl2 when they return?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Raid Bosses don't have "levels" like a normal Boss, so it will be whatever the developers set up for the event.

8. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Yes, I did do the most on a raid for my tier and got a common. Did not know you were supposed to be certain of a superior when doing most.

9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Nice to know that the raid bosses wont level up automatically :) could become way to hard

10. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Become way too hard!? I found them way too hard to begin with!!!

The Navigator likes this.
  11. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

He's joking, right? Right..?

12. hi2all2004

hi2all2004 Member

There is any chance to let us know at least one day before the Raid Boss coming up? Last time the boss was out and after 10 min we get the news, you should tell us in advanced... Thanks

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They do let us know in the forum and each game raid is one month from the previous raid, at least that has been the schedule so far, that could change ??

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    The Navigator and Blue Nose like this.
  14. Power

Power New Member

Even though I knew, it would be nice to have an actual announcement in the 'News' tab in the game.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I do put it on the news feed, here's a screenshot of last month's announcement:

[​IMG]

The Navigator and Justin Cartier like this.
  16. Power

Power New Member

Apologies, I was following up from what the previous posters were saying. This upcoming 5th Raid Boss is what I was referring to.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No worries, there will be an announcement for the 5th Raid Boss as well. :)

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New Raid Boss: Technofacists - March 19 at 9 am

[​IMG]

Change to Party Health calculation. Overall Party Health has been lowered.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  19. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

What is with the Party Health on the new Raid, even with a full party of top players the Health barely increases, this makes it much easier for spoilers to kill us, that is me not spending any tokens this time round, well done Kano you get no money off me this time

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Party needs more attacks to be wiped, as opposed to when the Party Health was much higher and it required less attacks, so Party Health has been adjusted to match.