[PC] Raid Boss #3 Feedback and Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't want anyone if the first tier on my raids, I don't want any low levels on my raids ever except for one player, ;)I don't need to fill that tier. :D So , as long as it is nothing automatic. I am very particular who I let on my raids.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Your misunderstanding when I mean open up I mean for all levels that way active tier 2 and 3 that want in can, thats what i mean about open the tiers for any level range. I just saying I join alot and most time they aint full even public the top 2 tiers will fill so why cant tier 1 if not be filled be open to higher tiers after 24 hrs

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Why not just scrap the whole level tiers then?

4. Sir Opinion Alot

so you dont have abunch of low levels that can not beat the boss is way i say after 24 hrs and if the others 2 tiers are full of course

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not sure what you quite mean then, low level tier is what you said never filled up in the 1st place. I'm a mid level PC player and can put quite a hurting on these compared to top tier player.

6. Sir Opinion Alot

yes ive noticed 1st has been hard to fill, i understand the level tiers if you had nothing but tier 1 wouldnt get beat thats why they cant remove them from the beginning Im just saying after 24 hrs if it is not filled even going public, it would be nice if we could open up the 1st tier to other lvls beside that. Most raids do not have the max people in it which att, health etc of the boss suffers, and for the handpicking that is nice if you know enough people on these raids but people have to remember there are people who play other games. Everyone says to handpick and send it out that way but for me i dont know who to send and who not to I dont play it hardcore, i know alot that put only focus on the raids, I never had issue beating mine or others that aint full but 4 days of not being able to fill the bottom tier and miss out on the full att and health of the raid.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I do not even bother with the third tier and my raids do not suffer in the least , half the time I do not fill the others all the way

8. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Mi7ch, I remember that you'd mentioned that Kano would be tweaking the start time for the upcoming Raid Boss event, so that too many things wouldn't be starting all at once. When will the next Raid Boss event be starting? (I'd like to make sure that I'm saving up some stamina at the right time.) :)

Kirsten likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The next PC Raid Boss starts on April 2.

It will be a repeat of a previous boss (the Capricorn, I believe), just you you are all aware.

neill1990, Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

will there be another achievement added, kill the capricorn 2 times?

Chasity likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No new achievement for this Raid Boss, unfortunately. :(

12. neill1990

for armor/kong can there be somehting you guys include so there is a link translator or tell us some way to do that since on the raids there is no switch to make public like there is on kanoplay s2 and FB

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Invite links sent through WC/Armada Boards will do the translating for you.

14. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it. Everyone will gain a million levels anyway. What do we need with achievements?

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Shoot i posted in the wrong thread. Hey mi7ch the slider bar is resetting again during attacks. When multiple players are attacking at the same time

16. neill1990

(kong/armor) mi7ch the translation isnt happening in the feed when they post it it doesnt go to clickable unless it is on the platform you are playing on

EDIT: armada feed

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    Chasity likes this.
  17. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i'm okay for now, but the level tiers will have to be adjusted for the next round on server 2. the top tier is filling up way too fast, and if i was in that tier now, it would be difficult (if not impossible) to join a raid. i was able to squeak into one yesterday and take up the last spot in the second tier of the one that i joined. or maybe you don't want your level 5k+ players helping out on them, since there aren't as many being opened or posted? if that's the case, these may be hard to complete, because the lowest tier isn't even being filled up now.

18. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I second what Neil is saying. When pirates from Kong send me a private message of Raid invitation, I have to convert it from Kong to Armor manually (making kvs into ars & converting the first half of the address from Kong to Armor). This takes time (& patience when on my tablet).

19. neill1990

thank you finally know how to do it, been wondering how to convert the links for a while.

in a little bit ill post and example in the general discussion thread for how to do it so everybody else knows how to as well :)

20. belinda lee

belinda lee New Member

i think it should be just 2 tiers (levels 0 -6000
    (levels 6000 -UP
    with 20 players on each 40 players all up.