Battle Arena Feedback December 19

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 20, 2014.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

umm how bout this week lol

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It should be about mid-February if everything goes as planned. :)

George Burd likes this.
  3. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

mi7ch, the exp absolutely sucks on lcn. 3 stam gives me like 1300xp.....seriously, i get the same with my lower accounts on kong & k2. I love the version on vc, but lcn is so hard to level up cuz of the exp. I'm getting close to a mil per level on facebook :(

4. Davey

Davey New Member

In the second Part getting extra points on what position you finish in would be great :) ..It could help the people that been shaping their Character for so long and wouldn't feel like its been a waste..I'm a person as well that added a ton of Skill points so i could have high Def Stance time

Total Attacks:1224769Top 5% Finishes:48
    Total Kills:2239Top 10% Finishes:48
    Top 20% Finishes:51

Joined 771 days ago

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    Mike Lyons and Birkebeiner like this.
  5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

7. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

no thanks.

8. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

As long as the new style BA brings in more players and people are having fun then "no thanks" seems a good response.

What are the stats in terms of active participation - old vs new BA? BA on the Kong/AG server seems quiet.. but maybe there's more activity than I'm seeing.

9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't think participation has really changed much. but i don't believe that's why the changes were made. the changes have never been about making the arenas "better".

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'd like to know how this point system actually works (or as much can divulge) I was watching "score" this round and found it really odd getting 9 score on some players, 900 on others with 3 stam. It didn't seem to be the strength of the player, or if defense stance was enabled. Inquiring minds want to know.
    PS: can we get a 2nd option to enable defense stance for sudden death upon entering the pillow fight? LOL :eek:

George Burd likes this.
  11. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Forgot all that and just go back to the Old Arena.

Snowtiger likes this.
  12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Agree, the score has to much randomness, but when a player is in defense mode I get only 1 max 3 score by attacking him, or very low.

13. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

i agree, there should be something for being able to be one of the last few alive...make it a hybrid of points & last man standing

14. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

My own observation is that the points are somewhat inline with how close the fight was, somwhat similar to how it works for normal fights. So you get a lot more points if you attack someone that you barely beat. Close losses also seem to get decent points. But there is definitely a lot of randomness per hit.

Those really low scores are def stance, IMO.

15. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I have been trying to figure out why I get a lot of points off some targets and very little from others for quite some time. What I did finally notice this season is that if I was doing a lot of health damage to an opponent off of a 3 stam hit, those are the ones that gave me the best points. If their health hardly went down at all off of my hits, they gave me very few points. It may have been a fluke, but once I noticed it, it seemed to hold true with all the targets I hit.

16. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I am faring well in the arena these days, but I too would rather just go back to the old arena. It was a lot more fun. Now it is just click as fast as you can and get as many levels off of it as you can. Great for leveling, but not nearly as fun.

George Burd likes this.
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Any insight on this?

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

"Score is calculated based on damage dealt, your attack, your target's defense, your level and your target's level." That's about as much as we've said about it in the past. :)

19. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Not too informative :/

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Figured would get much info. Ok then what about the fluctuation of points on the same same target?
    That's part of the algorithm as well :p I'm not talking about a miniscule % either. 300-900 score on same person?