[PC] TGIF! Pirate Clan Development News March 9 - 13

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Mar 13, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans March 1 - March 7

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 39

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG]

The Saint Patrick’s Weekend Calendar!

The latest Weekend Calendar is on now! It started March 13 at 10:00 am PDT and wraps up on March 16 at 10:00 am PDT.

[​IMG]

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy Friday the 13th, players!

Our wonderful Support Lead, Melissa, has been struck down by a fell illness, and as such we're a little farther behind on tickets than we'd like. However, the queue is still in pretty good shape and anyone who contact us should still receive a reply within two business days. Apologies to anyone who waits a bit longer than they were expecting!

We've made a few tweaks to content schedules to prevent events from piling up all on the same weekend. If it starts to seem like it's been longer than usual between Raids, that's why.

And speaking of Raids! We're also looking at bringing back some of the original ones from the beta events so players can grab items and achievements they might have missed when the feature was rougher. Don't worry though, we're not done making new ones!

Regards,

Aardvark
    who is very sad about the passing of Terry Pratchett

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

What's the difference between a cat and a comma?
    One has claws at the end of its paws and one is a pause at the end of a clause.

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: https://apps.facebook.com/pirateclan/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/pirateclan?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/pirateclan?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/pirate-clan
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/pirate-clan-game/15877

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No thanks on old raid bosses

3. Get healthy fast, Lady Melissa! #_^ All good wishes to get better!

the all sparkle and mi7ch like this.
  4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

So hold on were going to bring back previous raids to help benefit the ones who couldn't get the achievements. It's one achievement if you joined a raid boss and it was defeated you received the achievement. There is no reason to bring old ones back. Are we going to bring back the old arena style also to let players be able to get their achievements they haven't yet either before you made the changes to the new format. Or the limited Quantity of 500 items because someone didn't get a chance to grab one of those items when they were around. How about since i wasn't here for the beginning of the pirate clan game can i have a chance to get some of the kano limited items named Kano whatever that others before me who have been here since day 1 received for being in the game longer then me.

Sorry but i don't see this as a viable solution in helping. You either received it or you didn't. Just the same as calendar challenges we are doing now for obtaining three items when you complete all three. So if i miss just one item can i have a bump back also to get that third item.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

And Melissa i hope you get to feeling better also. And if your sick vicks vapor rub on the bottom of your feet and put socks back on well make you feel better quicker.

the all sparkle and Kirsten like this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Totally, agree, new, old and somewhere in the middle players are gonna miss stuff so let's back track everything for the new, the uninformed ,the lazy and the can't be bothered :p

Jon Ward likes this.
  7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

if u gonna bring back them old raid bosses then u should lower the health an the damage it takes which i have to agree on myself have a good day an a good weekend!!

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I would like to be able to get any raid achievements that I might have missed, but if I can't, I can't. It's just like anything else, if you don't play every day you may miss on something. If I can't get them, I can't get them.

9. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

"And speaking of Raids! We're also looking at bringing back some of the original ones from the beta events so players can grab items and achievements they might have missed when the feature was rougher. Don't worry though, we're not done making new ones! "

I kept looking for the 'Spoiler' button after the above statement- I thought it was your 'Terrible Joke of the Week'

Kirsten likes this.