[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

as i see this raid bosses... is a good cash cow for kano.... so why wold they listen to us. is money in there pockets.....

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, Support and I have spoken to the devs/content scheduler about the Raid Bosses.

3. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Thank you Mi7ch for doing that.........But your answer is rather vague:confused:......You and Support have spken to the dvs/content scheduler about the Raid Bosses.............AND???? Did they tell you to go to he!!, F#@! off, or what?? :p:D:eek::rolleyes: LOL
    What did they say???? o_O

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  4. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

try & schedule Raids to where its not same as GW or Arena-- 3day Calenders dont cost, so they only take time --My Wife only gives me a 50$ monthly limit-- she got pissed when I spent 200 in one day-

5. AP64

AP64 New Member

love the raid bosses with high energy and stam.maybe once every 2 months.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I answered this is a few other threads but appear to have missed it here, my apologies.

Right now they are keeping a close eye on engagement during the events and are open to making changes to the scheduling if necessary.

Shadowmaster and Deblovscats1 like this.
  7. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

Thanks for the response, Mi7ch. What kind of things are they looking for to make those changes? Last time a player did over 3000 levels in one raid boss event. I am level 3750 and have been playing for 2176 days. Now I admit I do not play this game to level but the fact that someone can do what took me my whole game to do in a couple days is pretty deflating. I think that rapid leveling ridiculous speed should be taken into account, since even 1 or 2 players doing that many levels causes everyone else that worked hard to achieve those levels to want to leave.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They are looking at a variety of factors, most of which are not things that are immediately visible to your average player, although leveling speed is not one of them (I should mention that leveling is closely monitored during the event itself).

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Boss March 12 at 10 am PST - Cave Dragon

[​IMG]

Changes from the previous Raid Boss:

This rendition of the Cave Dragon will be in line with previous Raid Bosses. It has all of the tweaks we've made to Energy drops, key drop rate, Common drops, overall Raid Boss Health, the changes to the energy spent on Healing and the Health gained in return and the required actions needed for a reward.

New tiers for Facebook -
    Levels 0-2000
    Levels 2001-4999
    Levels 5000+

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    George Burd likes this.
  10. Maler

Maler Member

Well, those are some better tiers, the drops are the same ?

11. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I want one of these to ride in to battle lol

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I hope next time you will change a little the tiers, now the Levels 5000+ tier its filled under 3 seconds, the Levels 2001-4999 in 10 seconds, and only 2-3 on the lowest tier.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct, same drops as last time (but with the addition of Common items).

These tiers were suggested by players, but we have another set of tiers we can try next time.

14. Dolus

Dolus Member

I just joined a raid and the party health jumped to over 96K , after I healed health jumped back to 94,768. All raids I see have a max 95K party health. Something wrong with the calculation of the party health? Is it just me or am I losing it.. :)

Edit: Yep, something is wrong, 3 other joined the same raid and party health is still 94,768

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Can you send me a link to that Raid Boss via Private Message and I'll get it looked into?

16. Brown Barbaloot

Brown Barbaloot New Member

Raid Boss Rewards
    Defeat the raid boss for a chance at these unique rewards! (You must contribute 2000 actions to become elegible [sp!], with 1000 of those being healing actions).​

How can we know when we've contributed 1000 healing actions? We only get a counter of total actions.

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

look under the boss while attacking and to the left in the box that says ,"your contributions"

Attached Files:

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What @Kirsten suggested works, or you can check the bar that appears in the bottom of the fight interface:

[​IMG]

19. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

The raid party health doesn't seem to be going up as high as it has in the past raids

20. Dolus

Dolus Member

Nope, there seems to be an issue with the party health. They are looking into it, might be fixed pretty soon ;)