[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. celticdog

celticdog New Member

add a reject button! to many people out to mess it up for others.

Lou A. Munden likes this.

2. So why couldn't you just wait until you had that done before you released one again then? I'm sorry, but it's a pretty lame excuse. You seem to be in a rush to rip off your players.

celticdog likes this.
  3. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

What's going on with the "high defense accounts add more health"? I don't notice any difference from my account with 1 def to the one with 2.5k. Also something isn't right other players state you can't save your dailies past 7 days, why was I able to do so?

The Navigator likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You can save them but if ya don't claim them on the 7th day no more will be added.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The counter will go past 7 days, but the maximum number of rewards you can have pending is 7.

6. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

All these people whining about a reject button. Damn. It's simple, hand pick the people you want in the raid and lay down whatever rules you want to lay down concerning your own raid. Don't put them to your feeds, bound for disaster doing that.

7. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

How exactly does one save them? I tried once but the next day the game said:
    "Na-ah! You didn't claim your reward yesterday. Stop whining and go start over."
    So I did. But what did I do wrong? And it FYI, wasn't Sunday, it was somewhere in the middle of the week.

8. TLM

TLM New Member

Can anybody help me convert a Kongregate link to an Armor link?

The Navigator likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If links are sent to Kongregate from Armor (and vice verse) through in-game means such as the World Chat or private messages, then they will be automatically converted on the recipient's side.

10. Larry Monette

Larry Monette New Member

I have no problems with getting better exp but why just for the high levels there alot of low levels who work there butt off on Raid or whatever look at the mobster who took 2nd place in this past BA lower than level 4000 of course he spent a small pile of change but LET'S help everybody NOT JUST HIGH LEVELS THAT STRIGHT UP BULL and ya'll know it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    S E T H likes this.
  11. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Well said Larry. XP raise should be across the board. If just the high levels get a XP raise then there is going to be more whining from the Lower and Middle tiers. May aswell fix the problem across the board. The more people that get up in the levels, the more likely it will be that kano opens a new city and brings out more content.

Blue Nose likes this.

12. I doubt you will find any of us higher levels complaining about it being good for lower- and mid-levels. We're not, we're just looking for an incentive for us to get heavily involved also. As things stand, the raid bosses are good for the lower- and mid-range but pretty much useless for the higher levels UNLESS you are willing to spend tons (not just a little, but tons) of cash to level from this feature. For 30-40 GF I get one -1- level. You can, of course, build your character to suit raid bosses, but then again you either have to sacrifice your fight strength in the main (still like to think PvP is but not sure anymore) aspect or spend heavily on weapons to make up for it if you also like the PvP aspect. Either way it requires a lot of spending.

I'm glad they're coming up with features that suits mid-range, a range that has been overlooked for years, but just wish they would come up with something that doesn't require heavy spending.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  13. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Xp is 10 times better for low and middle levels then for high levels if we compare Xp to advance to next level. Like Captain of Industry said we need 3-4 refils just to advance 1 level. So unfortunally is not fair for high levels Xp is not adjusted for them to have same chances to advance in game like low and middle levels

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  14. I still think it is ridiculous that people who are 3x my level deal the same damage as me to a raid. It shouldn't scale up that well, I don't want to see level 5300s dealing 100k damage for 20 stamina, when I can do the same thing.

15. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Yeah Raids need tinkering with.

XP should be proportional to level and the xp required to level up

And the higher the fight strength the more damage players should be doing.

16. Kellynedis

Kellynedis New Member

I totally agree we should be permitted to reject someone if they don't contribute or the intentionally try to kill your raid boss

Lou A. Munden likes this.
  17. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

And then the problem of players leveling way too fast gets even worse. With raids I'm feeling more and more strongly that it is all just lipstick on a pig. Get rid of the entire thing, rather than these non-fixes.

kevinmalo and Kirsten like this.
  18. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I think it should be proportional to lvl

19. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Who really cares if players level too fast? That's on the individual, not on the community. If they want to level fast, that's on them, just hope they can make up their strengths quick enough to keep up with the levels they have gained.

George Burd likes this.
  20. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Are Raids now going to be a monthly event?

S E T H likes this.