[VC] Battle Arena Schedule Change Effective February 11

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Maybe they are trying to limit the good players in an obviously subtle way?

2. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

This time around - with no attacks and no stamina spent:
    Your Rank is 44! Rewards include: FPs3 coin 9,657,922,966,000 xp 48,510
    Anyhow, when the event takes place remains totally unimportant - the best reward/investment return for people who "simply don't have the stamina" (this is intended to be directly relevant to the game mechanics and as a pun) is to simply enrol and do nothing.

It's got to be bad form to quote oneself - apologies for that!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  3. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

So, they didn't nerf the turtles...how did you get score? I thought that was only awarded for attacking or spending some stamina.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I find it really hard to believe got 44th in arena with zero attacks, maybe you clicked on last one under new entry? Is the so called "pun" a lie? Which platform/game?

Lasinagol likes this.
  5. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

I would be happy to tell you how I ended up scoring and placing 44 with no actions, but I don't know the mechanics of scoring - maybe Kano will let you know.

In terms of "turtles" being nerfed, I'm not sure exactly how to try to explain the situation, in the prior BA I was one of the last people standing and I did a bunch of attacks and I got 4FPs. There are builds which do well in the new BA, which is good, but they've got to spend a lot of stamina as well - in the old version of BA I would have placed in the top five, so, undoubtedly, my build has been nerfed.
    This is all on the Kong/AG server, and the pun is not a lie - anyone on that server can check my stats.

George Burd likes this.
  6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

wow, this sucks. i didn't join the last arena because i couldn't participate and i didn't think that there was any chance of a ranking. only 80 players scored any points at all, so 20 players got a ranking without doing anything at all.

Lasinagol likes this.
  7. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

What BA did you play in? Because there was over 1,000 people that join it on FB.

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i play on server 2. i don't remember offhand exactly how many entered, but 300 sounds about right.
    and i have another question. if there are over 200 inactives, how is it determined who gets a ranking and who doesn't? is it going from the last one to be killed the second time and going back from there?

Lasinagol likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Participants with 0 score are placed based on when they are killed during Sudden Death.

Lasinagol likes this.
  10. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

You shouldnt reward them , but i dont care .. BRING BACK OLD ARENA!!

Demonik1 and Lasinagol like this.
  11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Quick question, why is it that participant #'s in the "brawl phase"=total participants? It never count's down, some peep's wanna know if it's worth healing or not. To heal and get taken out in .5 secs if only few left, is so awesome. :eek:
    This kinda goes with it as well, "You must be conscious to access the fight list."
    Access to attack or see health I can see, but not to see how many alive in "brawl phase"

Yet, in Sudden death it does countdown?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  12. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Its easy over on kong - armor, only about 30-40 even play in arena over there, I quit playing arena there a long time ago, its a joke, those that play there know what I'm talking about.

13. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

I wish they wouldn't always be on the same day of the week. Wednesdays are always bad for me, regardless of start time

Demonik1 likes this.
  14. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

The arena and the game itself is dead or dying depending on who you ask, its almost to the point of no return :'(

JADES likes this.
  15. ben

ben Active Member

its dead on pc to kp2

16. ben

ben Active Member

i think its miss leading the way they have it - it should count down ;)

17. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

They probably don't have it countdown in the brawl phase because no matter what you come back to life after a certain period of time whether you revive or not and it counts down in sudden death, well, because it's sudden death, once you die, you're out of the arena. That's how i would think it works anyway. :)

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes, but my point is "what if" only 5 big players are healed. Then there would be no point in healing just to get slaughtered in .5 secs.

Lasinagol likes this.
  19. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Like i said, it doesn't matter if you click the revive button or not, you will get revived during brawl phase anyway and because of this, is the reasoning why the counter doesn't countdown the "concussions" because at some point everybody will be revived during the brawl phase, it's only sudden death where the counter really accounts for something because people are out for good at that stage.

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You don't revive during brawl phase unless click heal, you auto heal for sudden death, and yes it does matter because every time get knocked unconscious you lose a % of your accrued points.