[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Many people have asked that and they won't change the tiers. And having the tiers like that would make it much worst. It would be a lot better being around 0-2000, 2001-5000, 5001+

Karess, Demonik1 and Lasinagol like this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll have them change it for the next Raid Boss. This is a suggestion for Facebook, correct?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Which network is this suggestion for?

4. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

i went through about 700 energy and didn't get one key . is this the new drop rate ?

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  5. Sick Em

Sick Em New Member

Sorry, but it is 1K healing actions, 2K total action. So 500 attacks and 1500 heals is 2K. I do the bare minimum to get the drops. Maybe I will just start killing off the raid bosses to make KANO happy :) Raid Bosses are the dumbest move by KANO yet

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Wow wouldn't that be nice to do to others ,just cause you are not happy.

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

For Facebook I would like to suggest new tiers:
    Levels 0-3000
    Levels 3001-6999
    Levels 7001+

Kehvyn likes this.
  8. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Yes, it would be Facebook Mi7ch. But Gazember would be good also. Any type that would let us full all of the tiers, but also gives everyone a nice chance to join some. Cents the top tier always is full very fast.

Demonik1 and Lasinagol like this.
  9. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

The drop you get is determined by random, however under special conditions a player may be guaranteed a Superior item drop. For example, a player who summons their very first Raid Boss will always get a Superior drop if they succeed in defeating it.

Randomly ... in 11 Raid bosses I have participated in and gotten a reward ... 10 common and 1 superior .... is that Random?

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

It's def random.....last round i got around 20 rewards and maybe 12 superior...this time around ive collected from 10 maybe and have only 2 superior so far so yeah, id call that pretty random haha

11. Demonik1

Should be for server 2 and fb, raid bosses everywhere filling up with mainly higher tiers and hardly no lower level spots filled

12. Kirsten

Yup for me the same,1 superior,and one was for my own boss, the rest all common.

13. Demonik1

Oh yeah haha i forgot to exclude the guaranteed one so i only got one random superior

14. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Is it just me or has anyone else notices less energy drops?

15. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Less drops, but bigger, and only when healing for some reason. But, I got over 140 lvls from, these guys on my FB Viking. They work better then a leveling partner and Kano is pushing them onto us...I have popcorn ready when one of these bosses coincides with a BA or GW, or both...that one will be fun.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Drops occur at the same frequency as before, either on Attacks or Healing, the only thing we altered is the amount given.

George Burd and Lasinagol like this.
  17. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Mi7ch, don't know about who said it before, but you need a 10,000 + Added!!!!!

18. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Mi7ch, Just how often are the Raid Bosses going to be??? I have heard that it is once a month??? I certainly hope NOT!!! They take away from normal game play!!! People have to spend a LOT of money on these if they want to "keep up with the Jones's" so to speak! At the very most I would think 4 times a year!!!!!
    PLEASE tell me once a month is not set in stone!!!!!!

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Had a second raid of my own, and not even a superior item. :(

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Once a month is the current schedule for the Raid Bosses.

Lasinagol likes this.