Player Kill Achievements Released

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 12, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The 2015 achievement roll-out...er, rolls on with Player Kill achievements! These achievements are earned by killing your opponents! These achievements will be available today in every game and to earn the ones you have passed you need to kill another player to get them to pop. Battle/Fight, Slap/Punch/Whip and Trap kills all count towards this achievement. The numbers are as follows:

Normally when we bring out achievements we want to have one or two for players to strive for, but with this release - since we are starting a new category - trying to encompass everyone from zero player kills up to the top of the leaderboard in one go would have made for some large gaps. In the coming months we can look to extend these achievements out again to get to where the top players in this category are to give everyone something to go for. :)

2. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

this is a nice one Mi7ch, going to inspire a spate of killing which will set the hitlist on fire :) wtg! and big up to devs!

Kirsten likes this.
  3. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Actually something good... but i dont forget BA ! switch back!

Monica la mitraille likes this.
  4. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

5. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

So this is Fight Kills + Punch Kills, right? So Hitlist Kills are excluded?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Fight + Punch + Trap kills. Hitlist kills are tracked separately and have their own achievement category.

The Navigator, Kirsten and Aapje like this.
  7. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

mi7ch nice fight kill awards i like it myself. but let me ask you this because i have 15,000 i missed out on the reward for reaching the other amounts any compensation? lol

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The achievements rewards should all stack, so you should have gotten everything in one go if you are over 15,000. Send me a PM on the forums and I can check this out for you. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  9. hellsbaby

hellsbaby New Member

about time we got something for battles kills . but why not a 10k reward .and any plans to add more ??

10. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

foxysiren likes this.
  11. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

FINALLY! Well done, Kano! Well done indeed :cool:

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

slap kills are counted towards our battle kill total, so we're including kills twice in the same category....why?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  13. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

Fight Kills:7,158
    plus
    Punch Kills:2,110
    equals 9268 but yet i did not get the 7500 achievemnet?/

14. biden2012

biden2012 New Member

aficiAnado?! Spell check is your friend, Kano...

15. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

I guess I'm too nice a mobster :D
    Fight Kills:247
    Joined 1887 days ago

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Punch kills are counted in Fight kills, so your Fight kill is your total.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're not, they're only included once, they are just tracked in two separate places.

18. Demonik1

ive checked it before and just checked it again...slap kills are counted towards the battle kills total AND slap kills total

19. Demonik1

trap kills go towards the battle kills as well....the way you worded it makes it look like youre adding the three categories together

20. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

All kills EXCEPT Bounty/Hitlist Kills are considered a Battle/Fight Kill.