Highlighting dead boss on the board Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by greatM, Feb 12, 2015.

?

Would you like to see dead bosses on the armada board highlighted differently

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. greatM

greatM Active Member

I would like to suggest, when a boss that has been posted on the Armada board is killed, the blue link name for the boss is automatically change to white, so dead boss are easier to spot. Making it easier to keep the board clean of dead bosses.

Example:-
    Help me defeat my Level xx Xxxx Xxxx boss! xx% Max Helper Dmg
    Help me defeat my Level xx Xxxx Xxxx boss! xx% Max Helper Dmg ( dead boss )
    Help me defeat my Level xx Xxxx Xxxx boss! xx% Max Helper Dmg

Currently trawling through the board to find and remove dead boss, or finding boss still active, can take ages.

2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I agree, wouldnt be too hard a change to make, or simply have dead bosses moved from the feed quicker. Also - is there really any need for a share rewards buttion? Im sure Ive never been notified of a boss I helped kill in this manner, so does it even need to exist, as this just further clutters up the boss feed.

3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i actually like both of these ideas. i try to keep our board clean by deleting boss links, and i wouldn't have to do that anymore if the color changed when they were put down, like it does in the feed. i always post the share rewards when i kill my boss, but i agree that i never use those links myself, so i guess there isn't much point in advertising it to everyone.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

How about when the owner of the boss, deletes it from the feed,when he/she collects it. That would be helpful.

5. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

more clicks? no thanks.

6. Kirsten

The idea is for the armada feed within an armada ?? that was what I was referring to, I thought that was what the person was talking about?? if not then I have no idea, what he wants, if when ya post your boss in your own armada feed and the boss is dead the owner of the dead boss can just delete , to keep in uncluttered.

7. cricket_jumper

I think its probably the event feed directly in the game, not the chats at the top of the screen

8. Kirsten

Oh , maybe, on FB we don't have that at the top, we have the WC thingy. Had not considered it might be Kong, or what have you.

9. cricket_jumper

You make it sound so dirty -- eww, he's got a nasty case of Kong, the really itchy kind... lol

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  10. greatM

greatM Active Member

It is Kong sorry. I only play kong. I didn't realise the other platforms didn't have Armada board feed for posting bosses.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

NO problem, :) good luck with your idea :) and see the Doctor about that nasty itch :p

12. cricket_jumper

Its OK - Im sure they can clear it up with antibiotics. Now, if we could only get some more vitamin C aboard this galleon, we'd cure this scurvy as well!

13. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I like this idea.