More Familia slots

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Jess, Jul 9, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This devs aimed to get the other three games in line with ZS (total of 20 slots) with this change. If we do end up opening any further slots, they'll most likely come to ZS as well, barring any balancing catastrophes. :)

kevinmalo and RainSunGone like this.
  2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i hate to interupt this deal but the devs need to focus more on the Health,Energy, an Stamina on pirate clan first forget about the familia slots...them ach..for pirate clan should be done first an top priority before anything else like that..Have A Good Day!

3. Jess

Jess Active Member

So, how's the feedback after adding a few Fam slots?

Can we get it to 24?

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Maybe! Never hurts to ask. ;)

Sir Opinion Alot and Jess like this.
  5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

you don't need more slots for bigger income, you just need to get in more familias for bigger income, some people will just add because they already have all the familia income achievements and like to help others out to get those same achievements. talk to people, make friends not just mob, you might surprise yourself in who may just add you because they can.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Yeah as Jade said before...less coin for each one...i dont need anymore...LOL...we need other things worked on in VC :D

Lasinagol likes this.
  7. Jess

Jess Active Member

You do realize it's not true?

8. LaScepter

How is that not true..?...can you show us ??......if i have a Quad thats going to be divided up between say...15 they each will receive a divided % equally.....and if that is divided by 20 how is there not less being divided up ???

9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

he's saying that it's not divided up, all of your familia members get the same amount from you

Jess likes this.
  10. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I would like it if there was leaderboard of top earners in your familia. Im in alot more than 20 and I base on who is in my by feel and not alot else, who I think is doing well for me. Would be nice to have a weekly top earners board, or something. Maybe they could look at achievements for what you have earned for other as well, not just what they have earned for you?

11. LaScepter

Im sure Kano doesnt say...well look...she has a quad to be divided up but with 20 they will only get XXX amount...lets give her XXX to help her out so they all get the same amount...as it is i dont fill the last 2 IC slots they gave us..for that reason.....

Yes...i agree...but the more you have to divide it up by..... the less each will get is what im saying...

JADES likes this.
  12. Jaegermeister

this was already mentioned in another thread, so it's probably not going to happen.

13. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Did they give any particular reason for it not happening?

14. Jaegermeister

no response at all, but there seems to be quite a few votes in favor of it. which means it's probably not going to happen (you know, with more important things like arenas, facebook updates, locations, raids, etc.) i bumped up the other thread for everyone to take a look at if they haven't already.

15. Jess

Jess Active Member

Do you really not understand? :eek: