BA

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by poker, Feb 11, 2015.

1. poker

poker New Member

why not start everyone in the ba equal. they can use uns to get more stamina when needed, but at least itll gives everyone a chance at first place . its always the same who will place the top, so make it fair for everyone even the players that just started the game a chance. i think this will boost the ba aka more players will play. i know some will not like it , but why not start everyone out the same with the same stuff aka stamina attack and defense, how they play will play it out, or if u can make it where u get skills just for the ba and place them where u want like u get 10 defense, 10 attack 10 stamina, but u get to put the 30 skills where u want them. this will happen every ba so u can play differently each ba and perfect the way you play in time. plus the 30 skills will only be for the ba and the ba only, just a thought.

2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it's not about giving everyone a chance at first place, it's about being willing to buy first place.

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

a nice idea, but AppleJack pretty much hit the nail on the head... Kano's a business and businesses need income ;)

The Navigator likes this.
  4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

5 minutes in. This sucks.

XP is pathetic.

No perk to killing at all? Just makes them pause for 30 minutes?

So far big thumbs down.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

In sudden death, health perk comes into effect for killing, just not in the 1st 8 hr "so-called brawl phase"

6. AlterEgoT

basically high levels have to spend massive amounts of UN

We don't level remember kano? so while the little guys are busy refilling their stam for benefit we are busy buying stam to keep playing and it's all about the hours spent attacking things.

I will NOT be doing this again.

7. AlterEgoT

yeah well who can play at 2 different 8 hour periods in the first place?

LAME

8. AlterEgoT

Most of the fun was the reward of killing.

How very very disappointing.

RainSunGone likes this.
  9. AlterEgoT

OMG are you serious?
    2 people

1 with 3700 attacks and a score of 78,000
    1 with 3200 attacks and a score of 39,000

SKEWED much?

AND the one with the higher score has levelled while the one with 3200 has not. in fact. 4 refills later a full boat of energy and stam to start AND finished a challenge and still hasn't levelled. the other person levelled several times.

You blew this one.

RainSunGone likes this.
  10. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Well that was a serious let down, not only did I waste 60UN for barely skimming two level ups. I couldn't even get the arena tab to load correctly, w/ the silly "refresh" screen.

The Navigator and RainSunGone like this.
  11. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i'm done w/ this BS, 40UN for 1.5 lvls... totally unacceptable... way to ruin another thing i enjoyed about the game....

L1LOne likes this.
  12. Yeah. I'm done too. My points dropped to 1-2 per 3 stamina attack. No way to win if the points system is that screwed up

AlterEgoT and L1LOne like this.
  13. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

This was happening to me as well, even when they had more health then me...very strange

14. AlterEgoT

our saves disappear when they die excuse me are knocked unconscious?

15. AlterEgoT

so far I've only seen it at 1-3 when they are in defense. But I've got half the score as others with just as many attacks. So maybe it drops at scores?

16. RealPog

RealPog Member

Incredibly funny and massive exp was well worth the spin..

Odd so many are negative...still its wayyyy better than befor

Congrats. .... Its a hoot

17. luke

luke Member

if the exp was better id keep playing but its crap im not spending 20un a level and wasting loads of stam ive took the time to invest in stam keep it at 10un a level..so im not happy at all ill break it down a little better normal for me is 24 to 2600ish stam a level not 3k to 3.2 what a waste...

18. AlterEgoT

as a side note.

This was designed to give us more to do.

and it's the opposite

Guess why...............no one generates above their own health so they die pretty easy. And still the accounts have 3 hour defenses. so it's like playing that last 3 hours of BA over and over and over and over.

19. AlterEgoT

20 a level? Heck it took me 50. Wanna switch? LMAO

20. luke

luke Member

no should be 10