Battle arena Full roster

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by George Burd, Feb 11, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Maybe Kano could get more active payers if every pirate in eligible range were automatically entered in arena, this would buy smaller people time to build points before being wiped out. and may also encourage other people to participate

Justin the killer likes this.
  2. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Why force people into something they didn't want to do in the first place?

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Maybe a solution could be to have Kano add deleted/frozen accounts into the Arena for people to "build points" - that would solve @George Burd 's suggestion without "forcing" people into something as @Lasinagol stated! ;)

4. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

How is it forcing them? If they don't want to play then they can keep ignoring the tab like they would have been before. It literally makes no difference except that it adds more people to attack for those who do play regularly.

cricket_jumper and George Burd like this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Make it for the arena leveler's with the new changes, UM no thanks.

George, I hope you meant "player's" in original post and not "payers"

George Burd likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This is an old idea, and no one wanted it, been there discussed that and decision was NO.

7. George Burd

yes I meant players freudian slip or just missed it typing on phone lol

8. George Burd

good idea too mate tyvm for the contribution

9. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

how about tripling the join bonus xp, people have a hard time turning down a chunk of free xp... you would think kano would want more participants but idk...

10. George Burd

another great idea ty

11. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i think this is a great idea. while we're at it, enter all of the guilds in the wars, too. and since the bounty list isn't very busy anymore, bounty every player in the game once a day.

George Burd likes this.
  12. George Burd

all for all those ideas tyvm

13. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Yup put maybe innactive and frozen accounts in, but I don't want to personally be forced to play something I don't want to.

14. ben

ben Active Member

why not just threw the kitchen sink in to - not ;)

15. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i think that's the next limited quantity item coming out

16. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

The inactives regularly show up on the Board for the servers with enough dead profiles.
    The trip xp when joining would be awesome, but having even more fodder for the grinder would be awesomer. (more awesome)

I think they should bring the names back, you already get to choose another...some of the names people come up with are downright hilarious.

Only about half the guilds that join in the wars do anything at all...it gets boring trying to take down full healthed guilds only to have them sniped or try sniping and someone from your own guild gets it...

George Burd likes this.
  17. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

@JADES - The new BA changes are (in my opinion) absolutely HORRIBLE in EVERY aspect (as I stated in the LCN BA Thread). I just saw two people with two opposing ideas and offered up what could potentially be a simple solution that would address both of their suggestions in the most fair way I saw possible - regardless of my agreement or disagreement with either of the suggestions. The BA needs a SERIOUS overhaul and has continually evolved into absolute garbage ever since Kano started implementing major changes some time ago now (in my opinion)! ;)

18. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Exactly. ;)

19. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

well after just now playing in the "new & improved" Arena i'll be playing no more... totally fubar...