The Official Guild Wars Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2013.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Yeah....good question...

2. Almyghty1

Almyghty1 New Member

Why do I frequently get frozen out right before a guild gets killed? I'm keeping it steady, not slamming the clicks through at the speed of light. I'll work a guild steady, then at around 500k health, I get blocked from attacking. The next clidk that goes through will be the already dead message.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I don't think that having your Elite Chieftains filled affects your strength in Guild Wars, but I'll double-check that.

JADES likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

The answer is? drumroll, wait for it....

Linda Dixon likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We were short-handed on the developer side today, so the clarification will unfortunately have to wait until Monday. :eek:

Update: Asked around and having Elite Chieftains filled/not filled does not affect your strength when joining Guild Wars.

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  6. Linda Dixon

Linda Dixon New Member

Hi Kano Game makers...I am wondering if, like in the ability to reload 50 tokens with 3FPs, you might consider the ability to increase the heals/hour, say by 50, for another 3 FPs? For a total number of...i don't know...four refills per player? Just a suggestion~

George Burd likes this.
  7. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

interesting thought

8. karen brescia

karen brescia New Member

in addition -Sometimes guild members have to miss out on the war event for whatever reason . There is no way to allow for the guild to make use of the war points of the missing member and I think that there should be. What do you all think?

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I could care less, that's what I think. It's a stupid side game that Fp's are needed for to compete.

Lasinagol, Kirsten and LaScepter like this.
  10. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

it kind of defeats the team aspect and opens a whole world of abuse if you could use a absent members tokens can we say more alts?

Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  11. LaScepter

I would be dead set against it...sorry...as it is already 1 person can buy refills for each guild member...this i am opposed to as well....and i agree with Jade...the GW is a joke...nothing more than another step on their ( kano ) money train....

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Very Good point

George Burd likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So Totally agree.

14. James Wright

James Wright Member

Two, that 4 in 5 minutes, I'm ace at this. Watch out, I will be top of the leader board in about 30 minutes YES!!!!!!!!

15. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

In some ways using another person tokens would be nice, but it would hurt so many guilds. Just think about it; if he top guilds have people that can't play for some reason, then someone else uses their tokens. We would be seeing many of the guilds being killed by them even more.

Lasinagol and George Burd like this.
  16. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

In the past I did like the GW, but now it's just not that fun. And I would say it's not that much fun anymore. There is just to much going on anymore.

17. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I used to look forward to the GW's...now I just use it for leveling, if that. My guild benefits from my stats (on server 1) and the lower levels gain about thirty or forty levels. Maybe if they did a unique flag once a month or some nifty temporary boost more would be active in it.

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Huh, lower levels get that much? I'm lucky if get a level off of 300 tokens a day.

19. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I did almost three hundred levels from the GW's alone when I first started playing again...After that it is close to about two or so levels a day including refills. Any exp helps, right?

I tried replicating my success on another server to no avail. Got about a hundred or more from the entire event.

20. LaScepter

WOW....i too use if more for help in levels now a days....and only play because my guild plays...but i never got near those amount of levels...