raids on kong....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mike Lyons, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

since there are less high levels & you cut the level requirements, how bout some lower health on those? all 3 sites have 447 mil health. It'd be a lot fairer on kong if they only had like 1/2 that, as we only have like 30 people in dublin or higher.

2. Yes, something needs to be done about this issue. It basically stops me from trying to join other raids besides my own, as there is only so much stamina and energy that myself and others will expend to get the Raids done. I know they are supposed to be tough, but come one. Perhaps 2x or 3x damage rather than half the health is a solution. Either way, Mike has a great point.

3. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Yeah, that would help a lot. Right now only the heavy FPers or leechers can do more than a few.

4. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Agree with that, anyway raids are good for leveling , its a nice ideea and future with some improvemnts

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Has anything been announced about how the raids are moving forward?

6. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Mi7tch said this: "We're lowering the Energy required to Heal next event by 20% and buffing the healing applied to the Party by 15%."

7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

So really that makes little difference to xp and healing no better rewarded than before.

8. Any news on changes to tier levels for raids?

9. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

You really should specify your platform. Tiers differ per platform.