[PC] Battle Arena Format and Schedule Change Effective February 18

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Dave Hartzler

Dave Hartzler New Member

Can't play Wednesdays 10AM starting time and can't play 4PM start sudden death so looks like I'm done with it.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I am fine with defensive players so long as they made an effort in trying and not do anything min hits whatever the restrictions are. But doing this madness you just wrecked arena one more time. Went from 1700 to 1100 to 800 to 600 now it will be around 400 sooner or later with this new installment

ben likes this.
  3. So the point of the new battle arena is obviously to force the use of more stamina refills (and thus the purchase of favor points to obtain those refills). Since virtually everyone gets killed at least once in brawl mode and then again in sudden death mode, twice as much stamina gets burned. But there's no strategy anymore; it's just about who can spend the most money for the win.

I'm out so that no one ends up using stamina to kill me.

4. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Guess I'm done with the BA in here now too and another inch closer to the door...

5. Jon Ward

I think it says it all for this idea. Goodnight folks

6. TheLoved1

TheLoved1 New Member

Pretty safe to say that when it comes to Pirate Clan Kano only care what two players have to say, to bad those two big spenders have no idea that while they set themself up to be able to buy thousands of levels with monthly raids and a arena that suits their ways they are also killing the game..
    Let's face it Kano, only a very few number of players want this (or the raids to be monthly) yet you do it, no wonder the game is a ghost town some days.

ben and thor persson like this.
  7. thor persson

thor persson Member

For F@cks sake KANO. Everyone has complained about the battle arena going to this format. Yet you persist. What a joke. You will need to introduce another segment for ALL the people who have complained and just allow the people who line your purses to play in the BA. Come on. When are you going to listen to the masses?

Jon Ward likes this.
  8. thor persson

thor persson Member

I couldn't agree with you more. Well said.

Jon Ward likes this.
  9. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

wow...just wow ...kano is really desperate for cash flow !! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    not that just surprise me anymore , every update they made it lately is all about the income !

10. Jon Ward

When me and Bitter agree you know hell has frozen over somewhere

BitterSweet likes this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Wow, I would say that Pirates got screwed on this one. Kano screwed up the schedule and ended up with 3 arenas on the same day, so they had to cancel one of them. Not a huge deal, but the schedule could have been worked out so that this didn't happen.

thor persson likes this.
  12. ben

ben Active Member

with these changes ba if u really want to call it that is down the drain ... what kano has turn it to is big money ... they dont care about the one in here that dont like it or going to quit playing ;)

Jon Ward likes this.
  13. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

add me there.. kano dont listen to us...

Butcher Handed John and ben like this.
  14. ben

ben Active Member

kano only hears what they want to hear get use of that ...

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Most people only hear what they want to hear, dogs hear Blah Blah Bla lol

16. Well I for one think it's a wonderful idea and am looking forward to the changes. I greatly admire all the hard work and dedication that went into this from team Kano...(can I please win the lottery now?)

17. thor persson

thor persson Member

HAHAHA I hope they understand the sarcasm with this comment. Probably not.

kevinmalo likes this.
  18. thor persson

thor persson Member

Kirsten I will pose the same question to you here as I did in the LCN forum.
    You are always supporting Kanos decisions for all the changes in the games, and it would seem always backing them up.
    This is extremely fishy - seems though you are trying to sway the masses opinion....

Are you directly or indirectly an employee of Kano?

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Go fish , I understand sarcasm and humor when I hear it, AND USE IT, some don't seem to. I like the changes to the battle arena, am looking forward to trying it out in PC, if the timing is right for me., if it is not ,no big deal.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  20. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Obviously the trial in vc worked and kano made money despite all the protest, otherwise they would not be bringing it to all platforms. stop thinking of kano as a charity and start thinking of them as a business and many of you will be less angry. everyone except the guy being held captive and forced to play against his will, oh wait there is noone forced to play