New Boss For Older Locations!

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by kevinmalo, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i like the achievement rewards just as much as everyone else but if it meant bringing more to the game they could even leave those out of the equation....most of the active players on server2 are at the point where leveling with partners is way too long and monotonous so people look for bosses to level off of and there are only so many available and they go quick when youre in hulk smash mode...you guys at kano want more activity? give us more to do and problem solved....i believe moving this idea to not considering just because of the raid bosses was a huge mistake....please mitch, talk to the devs and see if anything can be done...i know theres alot on the plate and the fb crap isnt helping things any but at least if its on the queue we'll know we have something more to look forward to when all is said and done

Lasinagol and George Burd like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I remember when the Draugr Horde, Dragon Whelp, Ice Dragon, it made the game a huge stale mate introduced all at one time. Everyone was looking to kill them fast for achieves, if this goes through do not make same mistake.

Aapje and George Burd like this.
  3. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Indeed, it's much better to space them out. Then we see new content for existing players every couple of months, which will surely make people happy.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    Lasinagol and George Burd like this.
  4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

a new boss on the first of the month for 6 months would give some new blood

5. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Oh, hell yeah. Couldn't they use the Raid Boss Art? Or, are they coming around a little more often, I noticed that their achievements are red...basic red...

6. Demonik1

are you reading this kano? its not a dead issue, its not a pointless idea forgotten in the not being considered realm....one little post from me and look at all this positive feedback....im sure one of the main goals is to keep the activity going, well here ya go

Lasinagol likes this.
  7. ben

ben Active Member

why when we have the raid boss really now

8. Demonik1

for the average player, the raid boss does the exact opposite of giving us more to do...we spend all out resources hitting one boss or 20 and the regular game is left to rot till theyre gone

Kirsten, Aapje and Lasinagol like this.
  9. ben

ben Active Member

new location would be more better thats what the games really need now ... just maybe we will see them ...

10. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

No, the vast majority of players will not benefit from a new location that is only accessible for level 10000 (or whatever). Add some exp bosses to early cities and some bosses with drops that can be crafted into elite/optimal to middle tier cities.

Demonik1 and Lasinagol like this.
  11. Demonik1

location location location.....i could see if there were 1000 people waiting for one, i might agree...MIGHT....but id rather see them keep the game going for all....who cares if its easier for the new players to level and catch up to the mid and higher levels? i welcome it and cant wait to have more than the same old boring rivals that do nothing but hide and kill themselves off whenever they think about your name.....keep it fun for every level or fun for just the small group waiting for a new location? i vote keeping it fun for everyone and let the little guys and girls catch up as fast as they can...we all need new blood

Aapje, George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  12. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i can agree with you there demonik but the other argument will be but they arent ready strength wise... well what i say to that is they will eventually get there lol cant beat everybody better to learn that sooner then later

13. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

noo noo noo they buy more fp to kill bosses and build strength

14. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

well that would just be another plus for us lol more money for kano more updates and content we would receive :)