Change to bonus when you level

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

here is my idea 50 stamina a lvl is a joke for most players it cant even get you min. on some boss's
    for stamina
    lvl 1000 to 2000 get's 10%
    lvl 2001 to 4000 get's 20%
    lvl 4001 to 6000 gets 30%
    lvl 6001 to 8000 gets 40%
    lvl 8001 and up gets 50% and this be the max
    energy
    lvl 1000 to 2000 gets 20% or 500 whichever is greater
    lvl 2001 to 4000 gets 30% or 500 whichever is greater
    lvl 4001 to 6000 gets 40% or 500 whichever is greater
    lvl 6001 to 8000 gets 50% or 500 whichever is greater
    lvl 6001 and up gets a nice 75% or 500 whichever is greater

2. Cristobal Crazy B

Cristobal Crazy B New Member

Thats a great great idea, I fully suppot this

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. What a great idea, I have noticed as i level i dont get the same reward as I did even a month ago. I do feel the lower levels should advance faster, but to hold back a higher level is counter productive for the game.

4. I like the concept, but what about if ALL levels get 50% of their stamina and 50% of their energy .... some of us have energy based accounts and as we all know, the higher you get, the more stam AND energy you need as the bosses are stronger and the jobs take more energy to complete

Curves likes this.
  5. I doubt Kano will encourage us to add stam & energy as the prefer we spend FP on them. Ill just be glad when one refill lasts all day :)

Easy To Remember likes this.
  6. that's true, but if we actually GET somewhere by upping the rewards for leveling, we are more likely to spend .. kinda like a supply and demand thing, they supply us more, we demand that we get to the next level of achieving something

7. Sir Opinion Alot

One refill never last me all day and with these figures its better than what we get now and this also leaves place where kano still get people to buy refills, these numbers look impressive but when you do the total its not that great. Like for me the energy would be 653 per lvl. These are rough figures but i hope something along this line can be put in place. I just know some of the top players have to buy 2 to 3 refills just to get a level it would be nice for them to get bigger stam boost for a level

8. Agreed, very good observation. With the new FB platform the dev have to meet will we even be playing in april except on Kanoplay? 80% of the fun are the great people in this game, and another 2% the azzhos we get to fight (click click) Without the FB platform i might start farming...

9. Sir Opinion Alot

I see them fixing this if not we can use kanoplay server1 that is facebook and have to use the chat in the platform for communications, i hope Kano stays on FB.

10. Right without FB we cant chat and play on the same window!

11. the only problem that I have with MB LCN on fb is the fact that I have issues sending gifts to some of my mob, so I simply log into server 1, no issues, my mobbies get their gifts, and I don't feel like I have neglected my duties as a faithful player

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will look into it for you guys with the developers.

The Navigator and George Burd like this.
  13. as far as chatting, we can create groups to chat in ... and whoever starts the group can keep the ones we are discussing out of the group ... and in my book, that is ALWAYS a plus

14. Sir Opinion Alot

Mitch thanks for the speedy response :)

15. MobMan

MobMan Member

Sounds good to me, I'd be for this.

16. Its a great game, lets make it better!! Thanks mi7ch!

17. Oh And go Pats!

18. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Those percentages may be a little high, but just 50 stamina is really too low.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

for me the energy would only increase by 153 they seem to be high but in turn they really are not compared to what most people have for stamina and energy.

20. Sir Opinion Alot

for lvl 6000 if they have 2000 in stamina its only 800 stamina but that aint nothing compared to what they use to level