[LCN] Arena Format and Schedule Change Effective February 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hahahaha thanks I appreciate you not converting me , I like the simple things in life .:rolleyes:

2. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I think should be in saturday, In weekends people have more time to play and usually most are not going to work in weekends

3. Rikersbuddy

Rikersbuddy New Member

I've been tracking times for UK & US players. I liked the lack of any time zone being favored, but noticed the Asian/Pacific players never get a break. It doesn't benefit me to ask for their consideration, but perhaps 8 hour timetables are a better choice. The hardcore players do what they feel they must, the rest of us should adjust as long as each corner of the world is treated equally- for better or worse.

john frances likes this.
  4. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Have to agree with you, guardian. Not trusting these changes but as you say, have to get a feel for it and see how it operates. If no good, no more BA's for me.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Thanks, I could have sworn that it said am (not pm) in the first post, but I must have misread it.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

S E T H likes this.
  7. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

8. Brian Rose

Brian Rose New Member

As someone else made the point, change it to move forward 2 or 4 hours each time so all timezones get a chance to a have good crack at it. Also Wednesday is not the best day. Some of us have a full time job in the week so surely weekends would be better. Just like the midweek calendars no good for the people that work Mon-Fr 9-5.

john frances and MobMan like this.
  9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Actually, I disagree with most of this. If I can, I participate in the arenas during the week, on weekends, during wars, and during raid events. I used to participate in every single one, but that's a separate topic. None of that really matters to me. I can also complete the weekly calendars, even though I work a full time job during the week, and sometimes I'm not available in the evenings. The biggest issue for me is the time (I live on the US East Coast). I am sympathetic to other players that live across the world, though.

john frances likes this.
  10. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

I think Saturday might be better. Most people don't work on weekends.

11. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

i disagree there, i personally prefer playing more during the week, as weekends most people are busy with family, friends, and errands & such. but then again, i do not play BA anymore, so i don't really care ;)

12. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

Weds....come on...KANOs.. gotta know people who play this app do have JOBs... or most.... cant be a weekend thing..? seriously...a WEDS...lol .. besides, that...in regaurds to fixing YOUR SO CALLED....***BATTLE ARENA*** TRY.. taking away DEFENSE MODES.... AFTER ...50 REMAINING ACCOUNTS... since when do you here of a "battle/arena" where people have the option 2 hide under there beds.. its BOGUS..!!!! when people who play this app, purchase FAVORS 2 play ur arenas.. are getting swept under the rug w/ these ridiculous RULES... TO FAVOR accts who hide in defense... an fatten KANOS pockets while others benifit from others EFFORTZ...!!!!!!

13. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

It just became a weekly level up event... sad , dont you think we have enough with raids?

Guardian Angel likes this.
  14. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Keep in mind, without paying players, kano couldn't stay a float unless they have a financer other than the players who do pay. just sayin...

15. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

No, KANO need more people to get to the higher levels so that they can open new locations, instead of opening a new location for few players. the more that get higher, the more the games can expand, that's how i see it anyway.

16. Paul Floege

Paul Floege New Member

I'm having trouble seeing how you expect a lot of players to be available both at the start time and also 8 hours later. That doesn't fit at all for people that work and sleep. Wednesday also seems strange to me. Maybe the majority of your players work in offices or not at all but the combination of times you are setting up won't fit here.

Aapje likes this.
  17. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

I can only see a clear thing after the latest changes , players who stop their games, and less active ones.

Aapje and S E T H like this.
  18. Jayne D

Jayne D New Member

Ive already stopped playing BA in VC because of the changes.

Bolan Hoffbauer likes this.
  19. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

Willie Bizon and Angela Brown like this.
  20. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

We all know Kano isn't maintaining these games as a charity, they need paying players to keep the business viable. But it seems all of the changes it has made over the past year or so only favor the biggest spenders. Not sure how they can level the playing field for all gamers, while still making the game 'free to play', while still getting an income from players....unless they start spamming us with advertisements.

Angela Brown likes this.