World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Steve Hughes, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Nah he is clueless and he is a attention whore :p

Demonik1 and Rodas like this.
  2. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

I would LOVE 2 C Jades attack anyone 8500/9000 ==according to his stats he really puts a hurting on Valhalla==no disrespect to Matt but nice striving for mediocre! I think Ill stay at level 8/9 for a bit just for chits & wiggles

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually the vahalla attacks, was from my fightlist not appearing until clearing out my max attacks on them in a day (Smack could chime in, I'm sure about that whole thing) Your lucky never had that problem, as of now it's fixed due to the reports I made ~2years ago. You seem to think I'm weak, why don't you ask around before assuming, there are 4 people in my range up to 10k that I can't beat and ~30 that I can beat LOL, I'd say that's pretty dang good.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. 'David Ramos

never assume M8- just enjoy the beatings at level 4,5 6,7 now at 8--im gunna stay at under 9000 forat least a year - cause if and i wont get level 10K trying not to- cause as u know those level 12,15 etc have no strength damn Matt u have been not gained levels but have gained awesome att, in theclast 2 weeks! hmm - 10k att 23k def did that change?

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Assuming again, haven't added attack in 6 months, and were you come up with those #'s? Your way off.

6. 'David Ramos

damn ! my fl only goes to level 9025-- soon Matt we can slap eachother hhmmmm & maybe u can attack me on an even basis- instead of putting my TBP FRIENDS in the middle

7. 'David Ramos

hmm nice ! took me 6 mos to get to level 8100-- gunna hang low get to level 9 & just be hanhing here- no need to level!! another 300 levels ill be cool

8. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

LOL.....@ Kirsten.....we have attention whores in here ???? ..:eek:...how did they get in ??...:oops::oops: wheres the guards at ??....:eek::D.

9. 'David Ramos

bounty me! come on Matt

10. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Well, this thread went south pretty hard...the fact that they removed the speakers seems to have done relatively little to the ''chatty'' people...

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Eysteir Aslaug has been successfully placed on the Bounty List. OOP'S

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

this is interesting, because it seems that there is no filter at all on kong. every day, i see cuss words, insults, threats, etc. maybe something is done at some point, but nothing seems to be "blocking" posts on kong chat.

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

FB WC is rated PG.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Kongregate chat isn't covered by us, that's Kongregate's deal. If you're talking about the combined World Chat with Armor, then that's covered by Kano.

George Burd likes this.
  15. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this is easy enough to get around. just use characters or numbers instead of letters, and you can post whatever you want. example: shut the f*ck up, you d1ckhead. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not necessarily, I've been banned for "f@g" before.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I just got a time out for typing. "But, my therapist says I am getting better" Are you kidding me??????

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Oh and dont type circumsision either

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

A theRAPIST! Damn ... in those circumstances ... ban deordorant ...

Kirsten and Craig Day like this.
  20. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i could really care less. i've been chatbanned so many times i can't remember how many. i rarely use it anymore.