[All] Job assists raise

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by S E T H, Jan 25, 2015.

?

To raise the amount of Job assists or not to raise the bar a little?

Poll closed Jan 30, 2015.
  1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    68.0%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  3. Whatever....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

once again why such a big deal on limits to outbreak assist but no limit on boss/challenge assist ?

vic alexander and RainSunGone like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There is a limit for bosses 50 per boss and there is a limit for challenges, haven't you ever seen "this player has had help from ## amount of players" ?? I am pretty sure about this, but of course could be wrong.

For me I have over 2,000 clan in two of my three games and prob over a thousand in a third game, so how much is gonna be enough, I often wonder, for me what it is is fine,but if it changes , god help my OCD :rolleyes:

vic alexander likes this.
  3. Jess

Jess Active Member

Hey guys, let's not get carried away in here ;).

But to be honest, most of us do manage to hit the limit daily... :cool:. So even a tiny raise would satisfy.

George Burd, S E T H and LaScepter like this.
  4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it's fine where it is, the last thing i need is even MORE clicks to do something

Aapje and Kirsten like this.
  5. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

exactly.

6. Jess

Jess Active Member

@up You guys do realize there is no requirement to reach the limit of job/challenge assists? Either way, some of us would benefit from a few more clicks. Keep that in mind :)

S E T H likes this.
  7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i agree that it should be raised or changed so that after you reach the 35 the xp gained goes down to 1 just as challenge assists do at a certain point i believe is 50 not entirely sure but think that would be the best especially since it takes literally years to get the adventure assists still

George Burd likes this.
  8. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

It would be nice to see the number raised a bit. Not limitless, just by five or ten to get the achievements a little sooner.

George Burd likes this.
  9. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

ah, so something that benefits the minority is good for everyone? you must work for Kano! you do realize that those players that never hit the 35 limit will never benefit from this.

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

this has been brought up before. i believe that it was said because cash is given out in addition to xp the job assists cannot be set up like the challenge assists, where the rewards decrease until you get down to 1 within a 24 hour period. you just have play for 3 years to get the job assist achievements, so what's the problem?

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have all my achieves for assist's and not against it, maybe you should find more active players to get 35 assists a day :p
    Adventures Assisted:43,211

S E T H and LaScepter like this.
  12. neill1990

there is a solution to that about the cash and honestly the cash is so pointless i battle and get more then the assists hand out lol, but once you hit the limit if they were to make it similar to challenge assists make it so you get 1 gold and 1 xp after you hit the soft limit of 35. everybody would still be happy i think then in the future if they want to expand them more make it so 5 aditional assists give full rewards, but dont think people will complain i mean dont think i have ever seena person say we need more full xp challange assists so i think the same would happen here

George Burd likes this.
  13. neill1990

jades- i applaud you for the dedication, 43k is alot i gave up maxing out assists everyday not enough time anymore for me but it agree wouldnt affect me much having it increased but i know alot who would appreciate/benifit from it

14. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Some days i max out and some i dont...but the days i do im usually playing longer or more often thru out the day...so yeah id take more to help ...why not...for those who never get their 35 that we have now done....oh well...If your hungry enough you will eat.... just sayin...:D

Lasinagol likes this.
  15. neill1990

also if they never reach it now they wont reach it then so nothing changes lol, except the people that did can now do a couple more dont see a problem there i mean do 1 battle and there you go got the amount of xp you would for the assist and then some

16. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

people hit the limit in lcn all the time with the job assists, sometimes for example your at 1234 / 1267xp to level, that one extra assist will push you over the line. just sayin. i know i max out on them daily and i'm sure many daily players would too.

Lasinagol likes this.
  17. Simon King

Simon King New Member

AGAIN - You have already helped the maximum of 35 Mobsters in the past 22 hours. You may help out more Mobsters in 17 hours. Please support Seth's idea here. Would benefit a lot of players.

S E T H likes this.
  18. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I'm fine with the current limit. I like actually being done with them, rather than to have to keep checking.

JARVIN and Jess like this.
  19. Jess

Jess Active Member

Nor experience any disadvantages... :rolleyes:

20. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Just because you want to come on and do all your jobs and helps in 15 minutes and be finished for the day...doesnt mean others play like that...if the extra assists/helps are there its your CHOICE to go after them or only do as many as you need...

George Burd and S E T H like this.