Raid Boss 3 Tiers

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 21, 2015.

1. aaron row

aaron row New Member

Kong:
    I recommend

1-1249
    1250-2449
    2500<

Chasity likes this.
  2. B48803

B48803 New Member

Make it hard, but not impossible to kill.

3. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I am "sooo" looking forward to handpicking players between level 0-1000, how would you honestly pick 10 players in that range that understand raid bosses, got enough stam to do 1000 attacks, oh and the reason for this question is your own suggestion:
    "We recommend your Party contain at least 20 committed players. Raid Bosses are harder if members are inactive or not keeping the Health bar up, so we suggest hand-picking your Party for the best possible team."

4. Wiccan Wizard

Wiccan Wizard New Member

It looks like it's worth a try on kongergate, and Kano server 2.

5. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

All i see is people still complaining about energy and levels. I think the levels are fine, but it is true that it comes down to people you know that are higher levels, It is ok for some of these people to say yep it is better, as they are surrounded by higher levels from there own syndicate. But on the other hand if you play LCN on server 1 and you have nobody over the level 3k in your mob then you are doing something wrong. For 1 most mob players i know under level 3k have only about 1500 stamina, and about 1000 energy, which would suggest to me that unless you have alot of low level mobsters spending thousands on a RAID boss you will struggle to get 1 finished. As for people complaining about Energy you have had 2 RAID bosses already to see that you need it so if you haven't added any more then that sits with you as a player. I do not play my own RAID boss as there is to much pressure then to finish it, i rather join 5/6 and be on top of my tier for optimal rewards.....

6. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

I think this is much better.....it is not the higher levels that were a problem last time out...it was the lower levels that were hard to find, or alts just created for the Raids. Would like to see what happens.

Also, 90% of the Raids I joined last time were completed. Some were just ruined by a few players. But when the Raid is full of players, they seem to get done.

I would like to see better rewards for those who complete 2 of their own raids.......higher attacks/drops/rewards etc.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

8. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I agree! And now that the Raid Bosses are "out" the level tiers seem to be working MUCH better (than with the last Interpol Raid Bosses anyway)!

9. Quicker

Quicker New Member

These raid bosses are great for lvling , but the lower lvls dont have enuff stam n energy ,we need to do something to help low lvls get rewards as well

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I just saw a low level kill his raid health about 6 times, so Question an owner has no restrictions how many times he kills his own boss and does he get less XP for every wipe he does, ??? I hope so, and hope he is clueless , I am not on it but what a jerk

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Boss Owners cannot be "benched", but the XP will be reduced every time the Raid wipes.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ok thanks,

13. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I'm armor/kong and for me the balance has been fixed nicely with the changes. No complaints here.

14. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

seems okay to me on server 2

15. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Yes but there was a situation with 1 player that reseted the health of alot of raid bosses just to have fun then he was laughing of people who was in that raids ! This is not fair , only him should have less Xp ( I saw him in at least 3-4 raids doing this in porpose and then laughing and insulting the other players

16. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw this aswell...Swearing and cursing at the other players finding it funny he perished the raid bosses health.

17. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Like I said before, griefing like this shouldn't be possible. Especially in a game where people do make alts, that they can then use to harass their opponents' main account with impunity.

18. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

It seems to me that the tiers on Kong fill fairly evenly, which shows that the balance is roughly where it should be. Perhaps the tiers should be a little higher, but not too much.

19. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I like the idea of raising the Armor/Kong tiers more to be like what Aaron has suggested. Last time around it was hard to find bosses that hadn't already been filled on the top tier (lots of competition for those spots).

20. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

That middle tier is way too big. At most that should be 1250-2250.