[LCN] Raid Boss 3 Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

with the numbers i figured with the 800 stamina to lvl it would only take alittle over 400 energy which in turn would leave you some out of the 500 per level you get so you would eliminate the need for energy refills and the 1000 would make sure every one added to the damage needed to kill boss it would only take you 2 lvls off attacking to achieve the 1000. These assures that you at least do 5 million damage on a boss. :) also the drops of energy could be used elsewhere to get a key or something help a friend who is short a little a lvl or what not. For me i carry 4000 stamina i would only recieve 5 lvls for a refill but this wold make a refill worth its weight in gold and then some I could see alot more benefits for kano's pockets and actually worth our wild to spend.

S E T H likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

1 k heals are fine the way they are , IMO I range from low to mid to high between the 4 games and 1k heals is just fine, start adding to energy and stam to make your refills go farther.

3. I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed with the rewards, given my contribution, but I'll know for next time :)

[​IMG]

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Geeze that is a better item that I got in the ones I joined so far:cool:

5. Sir Opinion Alot

yes jade its simple math tho 1/40 would be 40 times the 20 stamina is 800 for a level i am not talking xp xp would very from levey to level. SO 40x20=800 thats what i dont see where the issue is divide your total xp needed to lvl by 40 and tell me if the number arent way better. I know for a lvl 1600 i did the math for them and it was better than what they are getting now. and also i thought this was a issue discussing the lvl 4000 and up.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  6. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

IVE BEEN IN 6 KILLED RAID BOSSES, OF OTHER PEOPLES, SO FAR AND NOT ONE SUPERIOR WEAPON DESPITE THE FACT THAT I'M 400 GF'S INTO THIS RAID WEEKEND. ITS TIME TO BOYCOTT THE STUPID RAID'S UNTIL THEY MAKE IT MORE EQUATABLE FOR THE PLAYERS! The difference in doing 10 million in damage and 320 million in damage was less than 100,000 exp payout too. complete BS.

7. Doug M.

Doug M. New Member

I agree. The drop level has been ridiculously low this time. I did 100 to 200-plus million damage in multiple bosses, in 30,000 to 50,000 attacks with 10,000 to 20,000 heals, and I keep getting the "common" rewards. I'm finished chasing Raid bosses, because they're not worth the time, effort, or GF points. I could have spent fewer GF points at the store and gotten more and better items. Future raid bosses?--Pass.

Angela Brown likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

here the thing once you go lower than 1/40th the issue lies as this with 1/30th of xp would be 600 in stamina and then anyone that may have put 6000 in stamina would lvl for free and then there would be complaints about that. So in turn 1/40th is about the best thing i could think of I dont see anyone haveing 8000 in stamina to be able to get 10 levels out of that so 1/40th would be nice for me but this is in turn only good for lvls around the 3000 and up mark.

9. Mystic

Mystic Member

Yup, a little disappointed with the drop.... Top 3 in total damage, healing and actions, and still only this.
    Ah, well.

The Vigilante League was defeated in 21:37:15, you dealt 45838314 damage and healed the raid for 2045892 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

[​IMG]

Grimy Ski Mask

126 Attack

164 Defense

Owned: 1

Equip
    5428438 coins

212695 XP

10. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Yeah to much common drops :d

11. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

People are complaining about too many common drops but if someone does 50 raids and got 60/40 ratio of superior to common, that wouldn't be right either. No matter what way you look at it though, yes, the superior drop ratio does need to be raised, yes, the raids are in a bad state at the moment but ya gotta remember it's only the 3rd round of them, still plenty of room for devs to do their thing and fix them and still plenty of room for ideas but whining and complaining isn't giving them ideas, just sayin. if you're gonna whine about it, take it to support.

12. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Really like how the raid bosses are as they currently are. Good job from me.

13. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I have however given up on ever getting a superior drop.

14. Sir Opinion Alot

WHat tier are you also that plays a major part is your level as far as xp the lower the mobster the better the raids are for you but the higher you go the more and more stamina it takes to level for me i can play regular and do normal boss's and get more out of my stam. and level 2 times. Just saying thats night fighting if i fight i could lvl 3 times.

15. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

with out people voicing opinions it will not be known that things need to change! so i for one will keep saying how i feel about the raids losing the luster they had in the beginning!

16. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

it's just like anything else. if you don't like them, don't do them. if participation goes down, maybe something will be done.

GATMAN and Blue Nose like this.
  17. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

1990 at the moment. So I'll be entering the top tier and kiss my chances of superiors away in the next raid but I like the balance as it is now, in terms of stam/energy consumption as well as the tiering.

I get near enough 1.5/2x the xp on raid bosses at my level.

18. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Kano needs to guarantee a superior weapon for those that do significant damage to a raid boss, perhaps 10% of bosses health automates a superior weapon drop upon death of the raid boss. This serves two purposes: Motivate the dead beats that only due the bare minimum, and truly rewards those that have made superior efforts in defeating the boss. So far i have had 11 bosses die, and received 2 superior drops, and 9 crappy drops. My efforts are 25-50 million in damage on these bosses. I do not feel rewarded for the time, effort, and real dollars spent. Also, how about we pick our own drop once the boss is defeated, that way some of us that have OCD and want one of everything can achieve that.

Aapje likes this.
  19. Sir Opinion Alot

these raids aint made nothing fair they turned the tale for levels and if you got nice super items more it would really lopside the items but really as messed up as these things are everyone involved does atleast 10 mill should get a super item this would help alot on freeloading. I would like to see exchange rates for keys to be fair lvl 100 got 4 lvls for 11 keys lvl 5700 same amount of keys 1/9th a level. I have spent before in the past but if kano cant make it to where it worth my wild to spend my hard earning money I wont do it, I wont spend 10 fps just for a fast level thats stupid, I will not buy energy with fps it does not pay off enough period to heal, I for one loved the idea of the raids but they need to go, they will never work what happens when we go to lvl2 of these raid boss's how strong are they going to be, how big is there health, there is nothing i can see thats going to help they will always have alot of issues and kano will be constantly changing the codes for the raids, some levels will always have it better, good luck on these raids I dont have no good outlook for the future of this aspect.

Angela Brown likes this.
  20. I still maintain the real problem is that there are way too many people who don't do enough damage with 20 stamina. The fact I'm dealing 95-102k against the Vigilante when Davey is doing the same as me, and he's level 6000 on Kong..

Aapje and Angela Brown like this.