[All] Job assists raise

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by S E T H, Jan 25, 2015.

?

To raise the amount of Job assists or not to raise the bar a little?

Poll closed Jan 30, 2015.
  1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    68.0%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  3. Whatever....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I don't play all games, i'm only LCN personally but what would people think of a raise in the amount of Job assists we can do? Raise from 35 to say 50 or so?

vic alexander likes this.
  2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i always thought they should do it the way challenge helps are setup... 5stars

S E T H likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm good with 50 assist's, no more than that.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am good with 35 for the simple fact that I play 4 games, yeah I know I don't have to do them, but I will and sometimes the amount of things lately is starting to feel like non paying job :p

5. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Yea I'd like t be able to assist a few more clan with their adventures.. i agree no more than 50...

S E T H likes this.
  6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

well in general, i doubt any of us would say no to free exp but they just raised it to 35 not long ago so i dont see this going far but i voted yes

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

i have trouble even getting 35 each day, so i say no

Kirsten likes this.
  8. LaScepter

Do you play more than 10 minutes Vic ?? ... :p:rolleyes:

Kirsten and S E T H like this.
  9. Simon King

Simon King New Member

Increase to 50 is a great idea. Regularly find I cannot assist players as I have reached the limit.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

if you have trouble getting just 35 you should get some more active people added, unless you are on kong/armor then that is understandable, and as demonik said they raised it not to long ago so they probably wont raise it for a while. lol it took them years to get it to where it is now

George Burd likes this.
  11. Jess

Jess Active Member

I'm considering selecting the 'Whatever..' answer, but I don't see myself as that kind of person. I'd rather stay neutral, than talk crap like some do.

I think that making Job Assists into Challenger Help, would be pointless, since it is not the same thing. We're getting way more cash and XP from job assists, and the current amount you are able to help with, seems to be fair for the reward you're getting back.

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

yes, i play more than 10 minutes, do you?

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Vic

Vic Active Member

i add all the actives i can on kong, and it still takes me forever to even get close to 35.

George Burd likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

lot of wisenheimers lol

15. LaScepter

Sure do .... :p:D

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

17. ben

ben Active Member

wow vic i help out 35 everyday on all the games ... i sure wont mind if they raise it up more :)

18. Vic

Vic Active Member

i guess i'm the only one that's having trouble then? oh well. maybe one of you "experts" would like to show me how to play, since i obviously don't know how?

19. ben

ben Active Member

get into boss fight and click on people that your not clan with and send re quest is 1 way ... check your clan members elit and do the same ... check peoples mini game help and do the same ... yes it does take time so hope this helps you out :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  20. LaScepter

Yep thats the way to get friends / clan in the game Vic....lmao